Chapter 25 - Beach Date

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Tae, we need to leave for boys competition remember?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, they both was sitting in a cafe eating cake " Yes yes I remember " Jungkook frowns...even Taehyung was with him he was too busy in his phone....it's been 3 weeks since Taekook engagement...their wedding is after one week.

This is why Taehyung and Jungkook came for shopping, and was having a break...but Taehyung was too busy in his phone chatting with his best friend Irene... Jungkook pouts, it has been happening since past weeks..... Jungkook whine for Taehyung's attention but the elder is always busy in his phone.

" Tae, you are not listening to me " Jungkook said to him glaring at him when Taehyung completely Ignored him and laughed " Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook slammed his hands on the table flinching Taehyung and scaring the others too " So you found your old friend that you completely forgot about me!" Jungkook yelled at him,Who gulped seeing angry Jungkook.

" Koo I-" Taehyung tried to said something but Jungkook stopped him " you know what! Just call her here and shop with her....I'm leaving " Saying this Jungkook walked away " Yah! Koo " Taehyung called him sighing he paid the bill and run behind Jungkook.

He saw Jungkook waiting for taxi " This dramatic bunny " Taehyung made his way to him and holds his hand " Koo I'm sorry, I was just too happy to talk to her " Jungkook ignored him, looking away " Okay how about we buy banana milk " Taehyung said knowing Jungkook can never say no to banana milk.

Jungkook's eyes sparks he glance at Taehyung but instantly looked away seeing him smirking " You are smirking!" He whined... Taehyung Chuckled and cupped his face " okay, I will turn off my phone how about that?" Taehyung asked him who finally looks at him nodding.

Anybody could say that both were in love except them " Uncles go and flirt somewhere else there are kids around here " Taehyung looks at the boy while Jungkook unknowingly blushed " who did you called uncle? " Taehyung looks at the boy " wait! I remember you, you are that uncle who snached my chocolates last time " The boy said.