Chapter 28 - Bubbles in stomach.

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Laughing sound can be heard in Kim Mansion, Jungkook stared at Taehyung and Irene laughing and smile....It was like he completely disappeared for them.... Jungkook scoffed seeing them holding hands " Can't believe you got married to Someone else " Irene said to him which offended Jungkook.

" What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked him, Irene looks at him smiling " actually Tae was in love with this one boy in high school....He was really serious about him....what was his name Koo- " Taehyung stopped her and shook his head....Irene smirked... Meanwhile Jungkook blushed.

" So you really are Kim TaeTae " Jungkook thought to himself....Mrs Kim chuckled seeing Taehyung panicked while Jungkook blushing " Come on Irene, we all remember he used to say he will marry you " Hearing that Jungkook looks up seeing Taehyung chuckling at her mother's words.

Jungkook glared at him " I really though you both would get married at the end...but Taehyung fall in love with Jungkookie " Hearing that Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was already looking at him widen eyes....while Mrs Kim and Irene glance at each other smirking.

Instead to getting angry or disappointed, Jungkook felt those butterflies in his stomach...making him gulp " Kim Taehyung! Follow me " Jungkook stood up and walked towards the room... Taehyung gulped and and followed him instantly...making Mrs Kim and Irene laugh.

" Is it true you love me?" Taehyung nodded his head, his head hanging low like a puppy " Is that the reason why you married me?" At the question Taehyung looks at him...and moved closer to him " Yes, Because I didn't wanted you to marry any random guy...call me selfish but I'm ready to live with you as your best friend but can't see you with someone else ".

Jungkook stares at his face, Taehyung saw Jungkook's flustered cheeks..a bubble of hope form inside his stomach " And there is this feeling inside my heart... which says you love me too " Jungkook widen his eyes a little and looked away " Leave...I don't want to talk now " Jungkook mumbled.. Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook looks at the door from where Taehyung walked out, he sighed heavily....He put his hand over his chest...feeling his heart beat increasing...He took shaky breaths and closed his eyes tightly " I don't like this Paa is not feeling good " Beomgyu said who was peeking inside the room along with Soobin and Irene.

" Shut up Beomgyu, Look he is realizing his love for Hyung....Even I am angry at him for making me clean the garden but still he is my brother " Soobin said in a disappointed tone... Irene looks at them " Both of you, Shut up.... Now next step...is to make him jealous till he confess to Tae " Irene said.

Jungkook made his way to living area, trying to find Taehyung...It was their first day of Marrige and Taehyung he was lost....but than his eyes fall on Taehyung and Irene in garden " How about we go to beach?" Irene asked Taehyung who nodded " Sure why not, it's been a long time " Taehyung said to her who nodded smiling.

" So tommorow? " she asked him who nodded " I have office in the morning but we will " Irene squealed and hugged him when her eyes fall on Jungkook, Jungkook huffed and walked away... Irene looks at Taehyung and smiled pulling away from him.

Jungkook sat down on the bed and curses under his breath, Jungkook is that kind of person who never curses but seeing Irene and Taehyung so close...He couldn't help but curse....He stood in front of the mirror taking deep breaths " Why do I care? They are just friends....right they are just friends "

Jungkook mumbled again and again, He stopped when Taehyung entered into the room, It was little awkward for Taehyung after how he confessed to Jungkook...He wanted it to be romantic, but it's not a fanfic, isn't? Jungkook stares at him who cleared his throats...grabbing his night wear made his way to bathroom.

Jungkook who already changed into his night wear, grabbed his blanket and laid on the bed...His eyes glued to the bathroom door, waiting for Taehyung to come out.... Taehyung came out after a long shower...He saw Jungkook fall asleep, his lips parted a little, snoring softly...making Taehyung smile.

Taehyung made his way to couch and laid down, even it was difficult for him to sleep...He don't want to make Jungkook uncomfortable... Taehyung closed his eyes sighing a little....He promised Jong suk he is going make Jungkook happy, and he will fulfill his promise, He has been in love with Jungkook for 18 years after all.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook yawns loudly sitting on the bed, He was woken up by the alarm... Today They will be leaving for company after one holiday, as husbands even their relation will be as assistant and CEO still for some reason Jungkook was excited.

Jungkook's eyes fall on Taehyung who was sleeping on the couch, His position was really uncomfortable which made Jungkook guilty...He made a mental note to confess Taehyung to sleep on the same bed...it's okay after all both are man.... right?

Jungkook saw how Taehyung's blanket was mostly on the floor then Taehyung's body...He smiled seeing Taehyung who was sleeping like a complete baby... Jungkook stood up, he shivers a little when his bare foot made a contact with cold floor...He made his way to Taehyung.

He grabbed Taehyung's blanket and was about to cover him but stopped when " Irene-" He heard Taehyung mumbling in his sleep " Irene " Again... Jungkook scoffed and cleanching the blanket... Jungkook through it away " Idiot" saying this he walked away leaving Taehyung mumbling.

After sometime, Taehyung woke up and the first thing he saw was Jungkook angrily brushing his hair, already ready for company " Kook " Taehyung called him out, Who tilt his head and glared at Taehyung making him gulp " Did I done something bad?" Taehyung asked him who just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

Taehyung stared at him confused " What happened to him?" Taehyung mumbled...He looks at the time and widen his eyes " Why didn't he wake me up?" Taehyung stood up running towards the bathroom to get ready for the day...not knowing what was coming for him next.

______________________
🐯 Chapter 28 🐰

Do you think 35 chapters are enough for this book?

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰