Chapter 3- Hug 💞

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Seon ho, my first love...no body will bully him, OKAY

No one's Pov

Beomgyu stared at his Paa, who was dancing in kitchen and singing because he got selected and you knows it's not really nice to see your parent dance first in the morning and I Beomgyu case he is about to kill someone " Paa, We can get late " Beomgyu said to him who giggled and hand him his pancake.

" Don't worry, eat and I will go get ready and yes finish this before I come " Jungkook said kissing his head who whined, even he Jungkook do this every day Beomgyu can't stop whining.... can't help it " Okay, stop whining I used to bath you " Beomgyu shook his head.

" No! No! No! That's embarrassing " Beomgyu said which made Jungkook laugh " Okay fine, eat " Jungkook said and talked away to get ready...to be honest, Jungkook was scared...his last job wasn't really the best... getting beaten up if you make a little mistake every day wasn't really nice.

And employee's, he was scared...will everyone nice to him? After wearing his suit... Jungkook looks at himself and took a deep breath, well he is strong....And he needs to be, his son is rooting for him... Jungkook came out and stood in front of him, who was watching TV " Paa, let me watch " Beomgyu said, trying to get the view behind Jungkook.

" Come on, it me how do I look?" Jungkook asked him wiggling his eye brows smiling teasingly... Beomgyu blinked his eyes, scanning his father from head to toe " Hot " Jungkook gasped and hit Beomgyu head who rubbed his head, pouting a little...not exactly expressing anything.

" This is how you call your father " Jungkook scolded him for next ten minutes, which Beomgyu was listening silently having small bites on his pancake  " Next time, be respectful " Jungkook said to him and huffed... Beomgyu looks at him " Okay, Sexy " Beomgyu said and laughed, no feelings visible in his laugh.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief " Fine! Come on, let's go " Jungkook said... grabbing the dishes from table and putting them on the kitchen counter... Beomgyu grabbed his bag from ground and followed behind Jungkook.

••• Kim Mansion •••

Taehyung wears his coat looking at himself in mirror " Looking amazing as always " Taehyung said and winked at himself, Kim Taehyung is full of himself...He opened his nightstand and grabbed his watch...but something else caught his eyes...a pictures, he takes it out and stared at it.

a pictures, he takes it out and stared at it

" Jungkook?" He mumbled...He gasped and rushed to his hope office...he opened the door and takes out Jungkook file...comparing Jungkook's picture but Jeon Jungkook " It's him " Taehyung mumbled and chuckled " Little one  " Taehyung said a wide smile adoring his face.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook entered into the company...He greeted the old woman he met " Good morning " He bowed to the old woman who smiled at him and bowed back " Gentleman, guess you got the job " Jungkook nodded his head happily " That's great! My name is KimHee (Lol) Nice to meet you " She said to him.