Chapter 5 - Mr Jeon's type

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was making dinner and Beomgyu as usual doing his homework in living room.... Jungkook slammed the plate on the counter... Beomgyu glances back at his Paa but frowns when he heard forking Mr Kim He blinked his eyes and looks back at his book.

" Your husband was a weird man Mr Jeon, he left you alone " Jungkook started to screm...if Beomgyu didn't have Asperger's syndrome...he would have diffidently flinched hearing his father " How dare he! He doesn't know anything about my husband! " Beomgyu blinked his eyes looking at his Paa...who was punching the poor flour dough.

••• Next Day •••

" Beomgyu! Beomaa!" Beomgyu was walking with Kai when he heard Soobin's voice....he turned around and looks at Soobin, who was breathing heavily, his hands resting on his knees " Hey " Beomgyu just waved at him " What happened to you in early morning Soobin?" Kai asked him.

" Quick question " Soobin said finally standing straight " Beomgyuaa " Soobin called him, Beomgyu nodded his head to sign him that continue " A quick question " Soobin said to him " Who is your Paa's type?" Soobin asked him, embarrassed but he was  brainwashed by showing his favorite Xbox.

Kai frowns while Beomgyu blinked his eyes " My Dad of course " Beomgyu said and starts to walk, they was making their way to cafeteria " Can you show me your Dad's pictures " Beomgyu was feeling odd but decided to send it to Soobin, who smiled a little " But I will ask Paa personally because now I want to know too " Beomgyu said simply.

" Do tell me too " Soobin said to Beomgyu who simply nodded....Kai shook his head....The three of them went and seated with their group....while Soobin quickly send the picture of Jungkook's late husband to Taehyung.

On the other hand, Taehyung was working on his laptop.... Jungkook was on his desk, Seon hoo helping him as they were working on a concept they have to present later to Taehyung.... Taehyung heard a ding sound from his phone..... He picked up the phone and saw Soobin's messages

Lil beanaa:
Hyung Beomgyu gave me his dad's picture

Lil beanaa:

Taehyung gasped " How bad, he is nothing compared to me " Taehyung said and starts to type again

: Hyung
Did Beomgyu told you Jungkook's type?

Lil beanaa :
He said 'of course my dad' and then said he will ask again when he gets home

: Hyung
Send me Beomgyu's picture

Soobin scoffed seeing Taehyung message, how can he Beomgyu is suffering from Asperger's syndrome.....he hates attention and also pictures and litterly everything in his life, He won't agree...Soobin was just about to say no but than.