Chapter 34 - Thanks Dad

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung rushed inside college, They went inside principal's office and saw Beomgyu standing while a woman was yelling at the principal while another boy sitting beside her beat up " he almost killed my son! what is this college! I fight club!" Jungkook sighed heavily while He stayed silent looking at the lady.

" Mam, please-" the principal was shut off by the lady once again yelling " I DON'T CARE! EXPELL THIS BOY!" Beomgyu flinched hearing her yelling, He has always been sensitive to loud noises because of his syndrome, which Jungkook knew " Stop yelling!" Jungkook said in a stern voice, scaring everyone off.

He made his way to Beomgyu, who hugged her father.... Jungkook was shocked when He hugged him, His son hugged him with his consent for the first time " I didn't do anything!" Beomgyu exclaimed hugging his Paa tightly, Taehyung sighed and stare at the son of the lady.

Who just rolled his eyes staring at them " Look at him denying " The Lady said and scoffed.... Taehyung stare at his husband and son, He felt hurt seeing Beomgyu's body shaking... Taehyung made his way to them " It's okay Beomgyu, we are here " Taehyung said and pats his head.

" Mr Kim, Your son need to apologies to Mrs Shan's son...He beat him really misrebly or I have to expell him" Jungkook pulled away from hug and looks at principal " Is there any evidence?" Jungkook asked them, folding his arms against his chest...The Lady scoffed.

" see my son! That's what your son did " While Jungkook dealing with the lady, Taehyung heard faint whistling...He turned at the sound and saw Soobin and Kai, he frowns seeing his brother waving at him while the other Male signing him to follow them....He made his way to them.

" What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung asked Soobin who showed him his phone, and played a video " Beomgyu I want you to be my boyfriend " Taehyung frowns seeing the boy who accused of Beomgyu hitting him proposing Beomgyu.

And him rejecting the boy and that boy going insane, slamming his own head to the wall and then blaming Beomgyu " This little sh*t!" Taehyung almost yelled at went inside again, He saw how Jungkook was talking to Beomgyu while the boy and his mother smirking.

" do you want to apologies?" Jungkook asked Beomgyu who shook his head  " but I didn't do anything" Beomgyu whispered to him, looking down..even Beomgyu couldn't Express his emotions, Jungkook knows he is sad... after all Beomgyu is his son and he knows everything about him.

Jungkook turned around and looks at the lady " My son won't apologize " Hearing that principal was about to pass out...He just wanted the yelling lady to stop but Jungkook, He changed the entire thing... Taehyung stayed silent and stare at husband, even he wanted to just show the video to them...but he wanted to see.

" Wha-" the lady was about to say something to Jungkook but he shuts him off by speaking " I know about my son! He don't like violence... and even if he hit him there must be a reason don't you think so principal?" Jungkook asked looking at them with angry, The principal gulped and nodded.

" I want your son to apologies to my son first " The lady scoffed at him " He won't apologize can't you see my son! His head is bleeding!" She yelled once again, making Beomgyu flinch mentally... Taehyung knew about it and warpped his arms around his shoulder " it's okay " he whispered to him.

" Then take him to hospital but stop yelling please...it's annoying " Jungkook said rolling his eyes " Yah!" She raised her hand to slap Jungkook but Taehyung was quick enough to grab her by her wrist and pushed it away from his husband " Hands off lady...and about this beating up this, see this "

Taehyung showed them the video, Where everything was recorded...The boy's mother gasped and slapped his own son " you lied to me! You little sh*t!" She yelled at his son, Soobin and Kai almost brusted into laughter hearing that behind the door, Without saying much she dragged him why.

Jungkook rolled his eyes " I'm sorry Mr Kim " The principal bowed to him, Jungkook shakes his head " It's okay, you were just doing your job " With a last good bye, The Kim Family walked out of the college " Thanks Dad " Jungkook and Taehyung looks back at Beomgyu.

" Why are you calling me Dad instead of Paa Gyu?" Jungkook asked him who shakes his head " No, I was talking to Tae Dad " Taehyung widen his eyes hearing him, while Jungkook he was surprised but smiled...He turn his head to Taehyung and chuckled seeing the male in shock.

••• Time Skip •••

" I can do this, Jungkook! You can do this!" Jungkook mumbled to himself staring at Taehyung, who was in balcony, reading a book.... Jungkook cleared his throat and made his way to Taehyung " Tae, I want to say something " Taehyung hummed still staring at the book.

Jungkook pouts, He grabbed the book from his hands and placed it on the table, He sat down on Tae's lap, who was surprised " you know I got married to Jongsuk in a very bad situation? That time he made me fall for him in a short time... and he used to remind me of my Kim TaeTae too "

Jungkook said sadly and holds the ring necklace in his hands " He was a friend and lover to me " Taehyung listened to him silently " But Taehyung...you made me realize one thing " Jungkook paused and warpped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

" That how can a person love someone this crazy that even thinking about him getting away from you makes you sad and hurt " Jungkook said trying his best to make a good confession ( Me *cough* ) Taehyung frowns, Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's face " I love you, Kim Taehyung " Before Taehyung could react.

Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung, Taehyung was shocked...He couldn't process everything, When he did.... without wasting any time, He holds Jungkook's by his waist and kissed him back with equal passion... Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

Finally he confessed, He is lucky that Taehyung loves him back, Taehyung pulled away and looks at Jungkook who was breathing heavily " You don't know I was waiting for this moment for so long " Taehyung said placing his right hand over Jungkook's cheek and caressing his cheek bone with his thumb.

While his other hand caressing Jungkook's clothed waist " Sorry, it took me a lot of time to realize that I love you " Jungkook said won't pouty lips... Taehyung chuckled " It's okay at least you did " Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung tightly who hugged him back.

_______________________
Chapter 34

Next is last sadly

Power bottom smut? 👁️👄👁️ Say yes please

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰