Chapter 29 - Confusion

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was glaring Irene who was giggling while eating with Taehyung on the dinning table....He saw how they both were whispering and talking like couples...He scoffed and tried his best to focus on his food...but He couldn't help but glance at two best friend's again and again.

Beomgyu was feeling bad looking at his Paa, but it was for his own good.... everyone can see Jungkook loves Taehyung...He is just too lost to even realize that, Because when he was in love with Jongsuk there was not even when moment when He felt jealous because Jongsuk was always with him.

Jungkook slammed his hands on the hand on the table flinching everyone " I'm done " Saying this he walked away.... Taehyung stare at him while Mrs Kim and Irene chuckled silently " First he was dreaming about her! And than now having breakfast with her too and he says he loves me " Jungkook said harshly wearing his shoes.

" Are you ready Jungkook?" Jungkook heard Taehyung voice behind him, it was really cheerful making Jungkook pout " What happened to Kookie? " He muttered sulking because Taehyung called him by his name instead of nickname... Jungkook turned around and glared at him... Taehyung gulped... Jungkook huffed and walked out of the room.

" What's wrong with him?" He followed him... Jungkook was his Irene was looking so beautiful....How can someone not fall for her " Wow Irene you look so beautiful " Jungkook pouts and lower his head...while Taehyung was parising Irene, Jungkook was tearing up at the same time feeling like to punch Taehyung or Irene.

They silently made their way to company, everyone stare at them smiling, but they also saw how moody Jungkook was being....While Taehyung's introduced Irene to them, as his bestest friend... Jungkook walked away to office...He sat down and starts to work silently.

" Wow Tae, your office is so pretty " Irene said Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook pouting typing on laptop aggressively, He turned seeing something stuck to Irene's hair " There is something on your head " Taehyung said to her and leaned to take off... Jungkook glance at them.

" Mr Kim! You have a meeting in an hour!" Jungkook yelled out of a sudden flinching them both...They turned to look at him...who rushed and harshly takes the thing from her head " Done, Now Taehyung...let's go and prepare for meeting " Jungkook said and before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook pulled him away.

Irene laughed seeing Taehyung being drag by Jungkook....Seon ho peeked inside the officer seeing Irene laughing " Hmmm... something is not right " He mumbled and dailled someone's number "You to need to come here " Seon ho said and hangs up the call before the other person could say something.

After meeting was done, Jungkook and Taehyung were working silently...Irene was beside them... sighing every three seconds " So boring....I miss my baby " She mumbled,fortunately nobody heard.... Irene's eyes fall on Jungkook's necklace ring " Wow Jungkook, that's so pretty...where did you get that?"

She asked her, Jungkook looks up and saw Irene's eyes on her neck " Jungkook's first Husband gave it to him...It's really presious to Jungkook " Taehyung said his eyes glued to paper work.... Jungkook stare at Taehyung...and Irene noticed the love and respect in Jungkook's eyes for Taehyung.

" Why did you called me here?" Yuna asked Seon ho who was looking at her with dreamy look, which Yuna clearly noticed....She sighed " come on I don't have all day " She said to him who smiled at her sheepishly " Actually there is something terribly wrong going on with your brother " Seon ho said to her who looks him.

Hearing about her brother " What? What's wrong with him?" She asked him worriedly who looks at her " Actually..." Seon ho explained to her who hit his back " Idiot! That's what Soobin and Mrs Kim planned...wasted my time I was on my blind date " She said and sighed heavily.