Chapter 17 - I won't marry

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Oppa!" Yuna hugged Jungkook tightly, who smiled widely and hugged her back...John and Mrs Lee smiled looking at their sibling reunion, They pulled away from hug, Jungkook greeted his parents with a hug and welcomed them inside " Yoo idiot " Yuna said to Beomgyu, who just waved with blank expressions.

Yuna didn't hugged Beomgyu, she knew Beomgyu gets uncomfortable and doesn't like touches...They talked for sometime and than had dinner " Yuna is finally getting married with Song " John said, Yuna smiled slightly...somehow Jungkook noticed Yuna was not happy, He made a nite mentally to ask her later.

On the other hand, Taehyung was sitting before his father Soo Hyun " I am sorry " Soo Hyun said, Taehyung sighed " You have been saying this for hours, okay now come on talk about something else " Taehyung said to him, Soo Hyun sighed sadly " I know I never treated you nicely and I am really sorry " Soo Hyun said, Taehyung glance at him.

" I just need a second chance " Soo Hyun said, Taehyung was about to say something but stopped remembering about Jungkook's words " If Jungkook can forgive his father, who almost abused him,than why can't I " Taehyung looks at him " okay " Soo Hyun looks at him surprised " but it's just second and last time " Taehyung said to him.

Who smiled widely, Taehyung decided to forgive him, Why not....It said it was a mistake, even did years but still maybe everything can get better now " Soobin told me you are interested in someone " Taehyung choke on his strawberry shake, Soo Hyun chuckled " It means that's true " Soo Hyun said to him " That idiot " Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

Jungkook was having a good time with his parents " Kookie, You know I love you right " Yuna said to him, who looks at him confused " Yes, Why are you asking like that?" Jungkook asked her, Yuna smiled sheepishly " Actually, We want you to get married again " Yuna said, Beomgyu mentally facepalmed " No! I won't " Jungkook's voice was calm.

John put his hand on his shoulder " This time, you won't face anything like that Kook, Just trust me okay not me but at least trust your sister " Jungkook looks at Yuna who was giving him pleading stares, Jungkook didn't wanted to hurt Yuna...He glance at His mother who nodded at him.

Jungkook sighed " I will think about it " Jungkook mumbled, Yuna glance at Beomgyu who nodded his head " Okay, take as much time you " after sometime They left, Jungkook was too lost he forgot to ask Yuna about her weird behavior and fake smile " I am going to sleep " Beomgyu said walking away, leaving Jungkook with his train of thoughts.

At night Jungkook after thinking for hours, Jungkook dailled Taehyung's number, even it was 1am... Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully groaned hearing his phone ringing, He picks up the call without looking at the caller ID " Tae, I don't want to get Marrige, How can I? " Jungkook was continusally speaking.

" Who is this?" He heard Taehyung's sleepy voice, Jungkook gasped " Who is this? WHO IS THIS!" Taehyung jolt up on the bed hearing him yell " I am crying over here! Sharing my feelings with my best friend and He WHO IS THIS!" Taehyung looks at the caller ID, and sighed whinging " It's 1 am Koo " Taehyung whined.

" I know, but I am just tensed " Jungkook pouts, sitting down on his bed " but I am angry, how can you not recognize my voice " Jungkook said to in an angry tone " I can recognize you anywhere in the world " Taehyung said smiling dreamily " Okay sorry you should sleep " Jungkook said and was about to hang up but stopped hearing Taehyung.

" After waking me up I am not sleepy anymore " Taehyung said rubbing his eyes, sighing " Sorry~ but I was really tensed " Jungkook said to him " What exactly happened? I didn't heard I was in sleep " Taehyung said, Jungkook pouts " Forget it, I will tell you everything tommorow, pick me up for office " Jungkook said to him who hummed.

" I talked to my father, I have him a second chance " Jungkook smiled hearing Taehyung " I am proud of you Hyung, glad you are my best friend " Jungkook said, Taehyung scoffed " Can't you stop with this best friend thing " Taehyung whined, Jungkook frowns " If I won't call my best friend,best friend so what sh-" .

Before Jungkook could complete Taehyung stopped him " Okay fine, I get it " Taehyung pouts....that talked for many hours, When finally Jungkook fell asleep, call still connected with Taehyung, who chuckled hearing Jungkook's soft snores " Good night my love " He said and hangs up the call.

Next day when Taehyung came to pick up Jungkook, he rang the bell waiting for Jungkook...The door opened, Taehyung stood face to face with Beomgyu " Good morning~ " Taehyung greeted him, his voice filling with extra sweetness, Beomgyu just nodded and moved a little away from door, so Taehyung could enter.

" Paa is getting ready, He said he will be there in a moment " Beomgyu said, sitting on the dinning table, having his breakfast.... Taehyung's eyes fell on Chang wan who was eating some cookies " Yoo " He waved at Taehyung, who smiled at him awkwardly and sat beside him, after sometime, Jungkook came out smiling at Jungkook.

" Sorry Hyung, just few more minutes " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung smiled and nodded " Hope you and your father are good now " Jungkook said packing lunch for Beomgyu " Yeah, for now we are good " Taehyung said to him " If you don't mind me asking, is your father's name Kim Namjoon?" Jungkook and Taehyung looks at Chang wan.

Taehyung chuckled nervously " No, it's Soo Hyun " Taehyung said to him who laughed " Cousin to father " Taehyung and Jungkook frowns " What are you saying Uncle?" Jungkook asked him, handing Beomgyu his lunch, who also stared at Chang wan " well you won't believe me but let me tell you something " Chang wan said taking a deep breath.

" you both was married in your past life, I was your father " Chang wan said pointing at Jungkook " And your father in law " Chang wan said to Taehyung, who was confused but at the same time liking how this was going " Me and Kook married!" He mentally squealed " Soo Hyun was your cousin and he liked Jungkook, Even this little bean was your son "

He said indicating to Beomgyu, who was staring at him blankly " and Jungkook, that father you have in this life, John was my crime partner along with that small tree Jimin " Jungkook and Taehyung started at him, Taehyung's lips parted in disbelief and Jungkook's in disbelief " Whatever, just drop Beomgyu and pick him after " Jungkook said to him.

Who showed him a thumbs up, Jungkook peck Beomgyu head, who mentally sighed, Taehyung smiled at them " Come on Hyung " Jungkook said to him, who nodded and stood up following behind Jungkook.

_____________________
Chapter 17

Sorry for this Chang wan story 🌚 I just wanted to make it little funny and longer

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰