Chapter 23- Angry Taehyung

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was playing overwatch with Soobin " I told you to cover me up look they killed me " both of them was on a team, unfortunately Taehyung died the moment he joined the game...Soobin rolled his eyes " how the hell is that my fault?" Before Taehyung could argue more.

He stopped when his phone ring..... Seeing Jungkook's number he smiled and picked up the call....but before he could say something a voice speaks up " Is that Mr Kim Taehyung talking?" He frowns and a wave of worry rush through his heart " Yes it's me? Who am I talking to? " He asked.

" Please come to the Seoul station as soon as possible " Taehyung hearing that grabbed his car keys and made his way out of the mansion,not even caring about him wearing casual clothes and slippers....He drives the car towards the station....and stopped after 15 minutes....it was not far from his mansion.

He entered into the police station...seeing Jungkook behind the bars playing with his fingers than his eyes fall on Song, who was whining holding his bleeding nose and bruises all over his face with messed up hair...beside him his girlfriend comforting him....but Taehyung still didn't know it was his girlfriend.

" Aww my baby it's okay " She said confusing Taehyung " baby? " He frowns and made his way to the officer " I'm Kim Taehyung I was called here and why is my fiancee behind those bars?" Taehyung asked in his cold...hearing Taehyung's voice Jungkook stood up moved closer holding bars.

" Taehyungssi, Jungkookssi entered into Song's house and beat him up.... Song's girlfriend called cops and now you can see he is behind these bars " Taehyung tilt his head and sighed when he saw Jungkook smiling at him nervously..... Taehyung sighed heavily.

••• Time Skip •••

F

inally, Taehyung helped out Jungkook and now they was going back home " Where is your car?" Taehyung asked him who looks at him knowing Taehyung was angry with him...but of course Taehyung couldn't shout at him hurting him " Are you angry me?" Jungkook asked him in a small voice.

" I asked you where is your car?" Taehyung ask him again, his tone was cold but not harsh... Jungkook holds his hand and stopped walking.... Taehyung looks at him, turning around seeing Jungkook pouting.... Taehyung sighed heavily " Jungkook, you almost killed him " Taehyung said to him.

" But he cheated on my sister, I was angry how could he!" Jungkook angry said but lower his head when Taehyung glared at him " Jungkook, I'm saying this because I care about you....you have a son to take care of " Taehyung said to him even he wanted to say more but stopped.... Jungkook looks at him and pouts showing his puppy eyes.

" Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again " Jungkook said still pouting and showing his puppy eyes

" Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again " Jungkook said still pouting and showing his puppy eyes....how could Taehyung say no to cute person in front of him ... especially that person is the love of his life...killing him with cuteness " okay fine, but never do that again " Jungkook instantly showed him his bunny smile.

But the next step of Jungkook made Taehyung shook....the younger tip toed and placed a kiss on Taehyung's cheek...who widen his eyes " Thank you " saying this Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung's car....For Jungkook it was a friendly kiss....but For Taehyung.....It was a cake with cherry on top.

" At least This Song matter helped me getting a kiss " Taehyung blushed and made his way behind Jungkook

" At least This Song matter helped me getting a kiss " Taehyung blushed and made his way behind Jungkook...who was already inside the car.... Taehyung sat on the driving seat...it was almost 1 am and them wandering around the Seoul city.... Jungkook sighed and put on some music.

T

aehyung smiled hearing his favorite, Jungkook also smiled " This is my favorite song!" Both of them said together brusting into giggles.... Jungkook and Taehyung starts to sing together happily...They sang some by BOL4 happily not caring about anything.

Taehyung dropped Jungkook Infront of his house and waved at him from inside the car... Jungkook waved back smiling....He gets inside the house and than Taehyung drove away... Jungkook went inside the living room...seeing Yuna and Beomgyu passed out on the couch...He sighed heavily.

He takes off his coat and picked up Beomgyu from couch....taking him to his room...he laid him on the bed and covered him with a warm blanket...kissing his forehead went out...takes another blanket and covered Yuna with it.... Jungkook went to his room and after taking a quick shower.

He laid on his bed, knowingly he smiled widely remembering about him singing happily with Taehyung in car....And blushed remembering about kissing Taehyung....He turned his head on the other side....Hugging the pillow silently squealing....Ji hyun who was passing by his room...frowns seeing him.

Meanwhile Taehyung couldn't help but smile like an idiot....He was looking at the ceiling...but his smile fell knowing that kiss doesn't meant anything to Jungkook...It was just a friendly kiss for him... He sighed heavily and turned his body on the other side of his bed....it's okay, he can love Jungkook as a friend to...being Jungkook beside him is enough.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook was having breakfast with his family, Yuna and Beomgyu waiting for him to tell them everything " Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked them....Yuna whined meanwhile Beomgyu stayed silent " Come on Oppa tell us what happened?" Jungkook stopped eating and looks at them glaring.

" I brusted into their house and almost killed him...and was send to jail, my soon to be husband came and rescued me " saying this.... Jungkook went back to eating.... Leaving Yuna and Beomgyu shocked while Ji Hyun laughing....the bell rang " Go it must be Chang wan uncle " Said Jungkook to Beomgyu.

Who sighed heavily and stood up....He went out and saw Chang wan smiling at him, holding a cake in his hand " At least something good to eat " saying this Beomgyu opened the door for Chang wan who entered into the house " Hello~ ladies " He greeted everyone with his cheerful voice.

_____________________
Chapter 23

How was it? Favourite part?

If you want to ask me anything go ahead

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰