Chapter 22 - Jealous Jeon

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" I think I should go and talk to him face to face " Yuna said to Beomgyu...after hearing about his Oppa finally saying yes to Marrige, she wanted to go and talk to her fiance canceling their Marrige....like a mature person... Beomgyu shrugged " I told you but you didn't heard me before " Beomgyu said.

Yuna rolled her eyes " brat, I'm your aunt...don't forget " Beomgyu shrugged.... Finally after an hour Yuna arrived in front of Song's apartment....Yuna knocked on the door....She heared some sounds coming from inside...after a minute the door opened and there stood a girl, wearing Song's shirt.

" Yes? " Yuna blinked her eyes confused " Song, I'm here to meet him " She said to her who folded her arms against her chest " She is busy, Go away " Yuna was taken back by her rude tone " Look- " Before Yuna could say something, They heard Song's voice " Who is it baby?" Song looks at Yuna.

And gulped nervously " So you are cheating of me ?" Yuna chuckled dryly, even she didn't had any feelings for him, Still it hurts to know the person you trusted Betrayed you, Song stayed silent " How long?" She asked him, who gulped once again " 6-6 Months " He shuttered.

" You got your answers, Now leave us alone, you are so annoying " His so called fling pushed her making her fall down, her was numb to even feel something... Song closed the door leaving Yuna chuckling in disbelief " This idiot " She whispered and stood up from the ground, making her way out slowly.

On the other hand, Taehyung was in his office.... trying so hard to finish everything on time so he could spend sometime with his soon to be fiance, He heard a knock on the door " come in " He said a little loud which was enough for the other person to hear...The door opened and Seon peeked his Head Inside.

" Yoo, Get up we are leaving " Seon ho said to him who frowns and stopped working " Why? It's still office hours " Taehyung said to him, who rolled his eyes and finally entered into the room but a teasing smile on his face " we need to leave for your engagement shopping " Hearing that Taehyung looks at him, who was smirking.

" Jungkookie is ready, we are waiting for you come fast " Saying this Seon ho ran out of the room.... Unknowingly Taehyung smiled...He closed his laptop and arranging the files, he made his way out of the office... meeting Seon Ho and Jungkook in a cafeteria " Tae, why are you smiling widely?" Jungkook asked him.

Taehyung just winked at him making him shakes his head " Come on both of you no need to flirt in front of me " Seon Ho said to them and dragged them towards the car.... Jungkook glance at Taehyung seeing him Still smiling, which made Jungkook
smile a little too.

After sometime they arrived in the mall, Seon ho was leading them every where " It will be a small engagement event so don't worry about people only family members and close friends " Taehyung said to Jungkook knowing he must be anxious about people.... Jungkook gives him his bunny smile, making Taehyun's heart skip a beat.

" Guys, meet Mr Tony " Seon Ho Introduced them to the man in front of them " It's Miss Tony Seon ho " Jungkook and Taehyung glance at each other surprised " Is he-" Taehyung stopped mid sentence " Transgender " Jungkook completed his sentence " He...

" Guys, meet Mr Tony " Seon Ho Introduced them to the man in front of them " It's Miss Tony Seon ho " Jungkook and Taehyung glance at each other surprised " Is he-" Taehyung stopped mid sentence " Transgender " Jungkook completed his sentence " He is so pretty " Jungkook added.

" He is going to assist you " Seon ho said to them they smiled at Tony who smiled back " Okay go Taehyung you chose first " Seon Ho said to him.... Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the clothing section and Jungkook chosed a suit for him, handing it to him who smiled and went to try in changing room.

Jungkook and Seon ho takes with each other, finally Taehyung came out wearing his suit.....Tony stared at him with dreamy eyes and claps his hands gaining Seon ho and Jungkook's attention... Jungkook turn his head and Looks at Taehyung smiling but his smile disappeared when Tony put his hands on Taehyung's chest.

" Wow you look to handsome "  Taehyung gives Tony a smile.... while Jungkook pouts looking at them " Thank you, than I think this one is good to go " Taehyung looks at Seon ho and Jungkook " No! I don't like this one " Jungkook said a little loud taking them by surprise " O-okay I will go and change than " .

Taehyung said nervously at which Jungkook instantly nodded his head....For an hour, Taehyung tried many suits and slayed them but Jungkook always don't him to change seeing Tony praising Taehyung for being handsome and touching his chest multiple times.

And finally Jungkook said Yes to the last one and chosed a random one for himself without even trying " Come on " Taehyung said to Seon Ho was passed out on the couch....They made their way out " Sure you like this one Koo?" Taehyung asked him who nodded instantly.

" Yes, but if you want to change we can go back " Jungkook said glancing at him who nodded " Yes I was- " Taehyung turned his head and saw Tony who winked at him....he turned his head back lips parted in disbelief " Nevermind, I'm okay with this " He said and they made their way back home.

The car ride was filled with Jungkook talking and Taehyung silently listening to him smile and driving the car while Seon ho passed on the back seat " See you tommorow " Taehyung said to Jungkook who gives him his bunny smile " Bye Tae " He said in his sweet voice and made his way inside his house.

Taehyung smiled to himself and drives the car, while Jungkook entered inside seeing Yuna sighing heavily obvious showing that she was upset meanwhile TXT gang sounding her....and Chang wan as always eating his cookies " what's happening guys?" Jungkook asked them.

" Aunt's fiance cheated on her " Beomgyu being himself knowing what kind of a man his Paa is he told him everything but before Jungkook could react Yuna was first one " Hey! Don't call me aunt " Yuna said to him who shrugged " But you are my aunt " They argued for sometime And than stopped by Kai.

" Guys, uncle Jungkook just left again....in anger " He said and this was enough for them to panic.....Song is about to die.

____________________
Chapter 22

Sorry for late update ♥️

How was it? Favourite part?

Next chapter will be exciting....for me

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰