Chapter 30 - Beach Drama

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

^

Comment please 👉👈

Comment please 👉👈

No one's Pov

Jungkook was trying his best not to drool looking Taehyung drenched in water...He was looking so hot " So Hot " He heard his inner thoughts.... wait but it was a female voice...He turned his head to right seeing Irene drooling at her best friend " You should enjoy too!" Taehyung yelled from far.

Jungkook was too busy glaring at Irene who knew about his glare and mentally she was giggling " How dare she! First she was being clingy to MY Husband and now also looking at MY Tae!' but he came out of his thoughts when he heard Irene " But Tae I don't know how to swim " She pouts.

Jungkook scoffed " No problem, I will teach you come " Taehyung said to her who smiled widely and rushed to him...taking her shows off...while Jungkook lazily went to them seeing them silently " Why don't you take off your shirt Tae...it's wet anyway " She said to him who looks at himself.

While Jungkook who was standing with his arms folding glaring at Irene again " B-" Taehyung was about deny but Irene was quick to take it off from Taehyung body " Woah " Jungkook blinked his eyes seeing Taehyung's body...His husband is build up " So sexy " He came out of his thoughts and glared at Irene once again.

" Okay, Now try lossing your body in water now " Taehyung said to her who frowns " Now to move your legs and arms together " He instructed her, who proposly tried to drown " Hey be careful " Taehyung said and warpped his arms around her waist who smirked a little seeing Jungkook angry.

" No no! Stop stop!" Both Taehyung and Irene flinched Jungkook yelled....He saw how Taehyung was holding Irene protectively " What are you doing Jungkook! You should be on her place " That's what Jungkook thought before yelling out.

" What happened Koo?" Taehyung asked him who with small steps entered into cold water " teach me how to swim too " He said to Taehyung who frowns " But Jungkook you know how to swi-" Jungkook stopped him shaking his head whole Irene silently giggled.