Chapter 4- First Love 💘

Ignore my mistakes plz...

^ My love 😍 ( let me be okay)

No one's Pov

" Mr Jeon,you are my assistant and in my company it means you have to do everything I mean every little thing " Taehyung said to Jungkook, sitting on his CEO chair, meanwhile Jungkook standing before him....now getting a little scared " You have to deal with paperwork, come to company before me.

Help around the employees and of course you will be the one explaining the project to our partners " Jungkook nodded his head carefully listening to Taehyung aka his boss " From today your real works start " Jungkook sighed, leaving Taehyung room... Taehyung face was cold but voice was soft.

But still it scared the younger " Oh I was rude " Taehyung said sighing to himself... Taehyung stood up and went to the door, he opened the door slightly and peek his head out his eyes travels around the place to see Jungkook and there was...making coffee for his hitler boss...when Taehyung saw Jungkook coming back.

Taehyung rushed and sat on his chair again.... Jungkook knocked on the door, hearing Taehyung's come in, he went inside " Here is your coffee Mr Kim " Jungkook politely said to Taehyung who looks at him " I hate coffee " Taehyung said to him, holding back his laugh when he saw Jungkook staring at him in disbelief.

Well, it's not his fault...his boss here ordered him to bring black coffee with extra sugar and now what does he mean by I hate coffee " This forking Kim! " But Jungkook controlled himself...because at least Mr Kim is not bad like his previous boss, who used to hit him " than Tea?" Taehyung looks at him surprised but nodded his head.

" And-" but Jungkook cut him off " with extra sugar " Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.... Jungkook sighed under his breath and made his way out once again " I was suppose to be working on projects not working here as a waiter " Jungkook pouts...Seon ho saw Jungkook pouting and decided to know the reason.

" I know Taehyung is a hitler but only when someone doesn't do their work properly or his ex assistants flirt with him, what happened to his Bunny man " Seonho made his way towards Jungkook who was making Tea with ExTrA SuGaR for his boss...Seonho tab on Jungkook shoulder, Jungkook turns around and smiled looking at Seon ho.

" Sir " Jungkook was about to bow to him but Seon ho stops him " Yah! Don't I feel old " Seonho said nervously rubbing his nap... Jungkook giggled and nodded his head " Why so upset, I saw you just a moment ago " Seonho asked him... Jungkook again pouts remembering about what Mr Kim did.

" Why is Mr Kim like this! He told me to make coffee with extra sugar and when I did he said he hates coffee and needs tea with extra sugar " Seonho chuckled seeing Jungkook whining " Okay, leave Taehyung's problem is that he is getting old, nothing much " Seonho said to Jungkook which made him a little happy.

" Want to hear a joke?" Seonho asked him wiggling his eyebrows, Jungkook nodded " Knock Knock " Seonho made a sound on the table, and sign Jungkook to ask " Who's there?" Seonho smiled " Abe " Jungkook frowns " Abe who?" Seonho cleared his throats and winks at Jungkook.

" Abe CDEFG" Jungkook brusted into laughter.... Seonho smiled looking at Jungkook big smile.

 Seonho smiled looking at Jungkook big smile