Chapter 9- Taehyungie Pabo

Ignore my mistakes plz....( I request you )

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

After Jungkook little reunion with his Dad, Jungkook was quite upset... memories of what happened years ago was disturbing him once again " Paa, my friends will be here " Beomgyu said to him, who nodded his head, giving him a slight smile.... Beomgyu knew that a fake smile.

Beomgyu walked towards his father and pats his head " It's okay " Jungkook looks at him " Brat!" Jungkook slightly it him on his butt who looks at him, mentally pouting " That's what you do when I get can't do my homework, I thought maybe it will work on you too " Beomgyu said to him, who glared at him " what happened to me?, I am perfectly fine "

Jungkook said to him, who mentally rolled his eyes " I won't believe that " Before Jungkook could say something, the door bell rang " must be your friends " Jungkook said and stood up.... Beomgyu walked towards the door and the door seeing Soobin.....with Taehyung...who was smiling widely, meanwhile Soobin, it felt like someone dragged him here, forcefully.

•• 1 Hour Earlier •••

" Okay, I am leaving " Soobin said to her mother, who was busy dancing to Fire by Bts...Soobin walked out " where is Hyung, haven't seen him today " Soobin asked to himself but shrugged and went to car, He opened the door and sat inside the car " Come in John Hyung " Soobin said without looking up.

" Okay " hearing that deep voice he looks up and saw Taehyung sitting in the driving seat smirking.

Soobin was about to opened the door and run but Taehyung already locked the car " Please let me go " Soobin looks at him

Soobin was about to opened the door and run but Taehyung already locked the car " Please let me go " Soobin looks at him...but Taehyung already starts the car.

Taehyung's POV

It took me hours to get ready, of course I won't let this chance go...I glance at Soobin whose face was looking like a while depression.

I glance at Soobin whose face was looking like a while depression