Chapter 33- Meeting room and mess

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" We are getting late for our meeting Jungkook " Jungkook flinched Taehyung's sharp and deep voice behind him...he pulled away from the hug and turned to look at his husband " okay Tae-" before Jungkook could say something Taehyung cut him off " It's Mr Kim for you too " Saying this Taehyung walked away leaving Jungkook pouting.

" TAE! " Jungkook ran behind him, Seon ho rolled his eyes at his cousin " What's wrong with CEO Kim? Why is he being so mean to his husband?" Sehun asked Seon ho who chuckled " That idiot his jealous " Sehun hummed loudly realizing...Seon ho chuckled at walked away.

" You need to speak with them in English " Taehyung said to Jungkook who was mentally scolding Taehyung for being rude " Jungkook!" Taehyung called seeing Jungkook zoned out...Jungkook looks at him glared at Taehyung " we are getting late " Taehyung said and walked away.

" Meanie " Jungkook pouts and rushed behind him, Taehyung and Jungkook entered into the meeting room, seeing the guests already seated " Good evening gentlemen, I hope your ride was comfortable " Jungkook moved forward and talked with them in his perfect English accent.

Namjoon was also there talking with one of the man, trying to make him entertained " Yes Surpringly it was really comfortable " One of the man said eyeing Jungkook from head to toe with Jungkook noticed but by now he was used to all of these stares " Let's continue without wasting anytime, shall we ?"

Jungkook gave them a smile, they all agreed... Taehyung looks at Jungkook proud, He sat down and let Jungkook explain the project... Later on Seon ho also joined him, helping him.... While all of this was happening, Taehyung was staring at the man, who was eyeing Jungkook continusally with am ugly smirk visible on his face.

Taehyung just wanted to punch him, It's not for the first time Taehyung getting jealous...he still remember that day when he got jealous seeing Jungkook with someone else in high school, He was giggling with that said person Taehyung still don't know who that is.

" That's it?" The man asked who was continusally staring at Jungkook when Jungkook finished the presentation " Sadly yes " Jungkook forced a smile at him who chuckled " We liked the idea, and yes, we are ready to be your partner " everyone smiled except Taehyung.

Who was more then angry to see the man staring at his husband with his ugly gaze...Seon ho turned on the lights.... everyone talked for sometime and then decided to leave, Jungkook hand with everyone " you skin is glowing making you look pretty" Jungkook heard the man caressing Jungkook's hand with his thumb.

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes, He is not a kid he is noticing everything since the beginning... Taehyung who was beside him was about to hit the man but Jungkook stopped holding Taehyung's hand " Thank you, that's all because my husband is always making me happy " Jungkook said and smiled at the man.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook, The man's flirious smile fell " You're married? " Jungkook nodded his head " Yes, My husband, Kim Taehyung " Taehyung felt proud to be called Jungkook's husband making him slightly smile...the man walked away without saying anything, letting Jungkook sigh in relief.

Everyone exited the room, Leaving them alone... Jungkook fall on the chair and sighed heavily " Why didn't you let me talk to him? " Taehyung asked him with a glare who looks at him in disbelief " Let me take a breath please " Jungkook drank some water while Taehyung stare at him.

Jungkook glance at him " Tae, why are you staring at me like that?" Jungkook asked him at which Taehyung just stared silent... Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand " Mr CEO, what's wrong with you?" Taehyung scoffed and glared at him " That man was staring at with dirty gaze and you didn't let me -"

Taehyung widen his eyes, when Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyung's.... Jungkook his lips slowly on Taehyung who stare at Jungkook shocked, Jungkook pulled away and Looks at Taehyung with puppy eyes " Still angry?" Jungkook asked him who shuttered " B-but " Jungkook connected their lips again not letting Taehyung talk.

Taehyung came back to his senses, He grabbed Jungkook by his waist and slammed him softly to the wall...making Jungkook gasp, Jungkook warpped his arms around Taehyung's neck, deepening the kiss, while kissing Taehyung passionately...Their lips moved in sync.

Taehyung pulled away and stare at Jungkook breathing heavily..they stayed silent staring at each other, Taehyung leaned forward their lips inches away " I love you " Taehyung whispered to him, a blushed crept on Jungkook's cheeks, Taehyung is sure Jungkook loves him " I lov-"

Jungkook was about to say but the door opened with a tug scaring Them, Taehyung pulled away seeing Jimin and Yoongi " Jungkook! Where the hell is your phone?" Yoongi asked him breathing heavily " I-It's in office, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked them... Taehyung also stare at them.

" Beomgyu fought with someone in college and....He called me after trying your number " Jimin explained to him, 30 minutes ago he got called from Beomgyu's school, He fought with someone, Yoongi was with and they literally fly the car to Kim company...and almost gave heart attack to many people.

" what!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung yelled and rushed out of the meeting room " Seon ho clear our next meeting " Taehyung said and walked away Jungkook following behind him " Yah! Wait for me " Jungkook followed behind him... Taehyung and Jungkook sat inside the car.

Taehyung's driver drove towards the college, Jungkook glance at Taehyung " Tae, I was also feeling uncomfortable when he was staring at me..but you were there, I wasn't scared....and also I didn't wanted to ruin the meeting, Seon ho Hyung told me, it was your dream project " Jungkook explained to him.

He didn't want Taehyung to stress much " it's okay, right now I'm scared for Beomgyu... how can he fight with someone when He is scared of violence " Taehyung said sighing ruffling his hair, frustrated.... Jungkook also lower his head " Hope he is okay " Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand who leaned on his shoulder.

Driver : 👁️👄👁️ Daebak-

____________________
🐯 Chapter 33 🐰

Confession and smut soon-

How was it? Favorite part?

Must be bored by now

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰