Chapter 27 - First Day of Married Couple

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung opened his eyes feeling his body aching, He groaned and realized he was feeling on couch...He sat on the couch sighing and stretching his body.... Taehyung looks around the room not seeing Jungkook " Don't tell me it was all a dream" he mumbled and looks around....He sighed and fall back down on the pillow.

" Tae! Get up! Come on!" He heard Jungkook's sweet yet angry voice...He opened his eyes and stood up walking towards the window, peeking from the window he saw Soobin and Jungkook cleaning the rose petals Taehyung throw in garden the night before...while Beomgyu sitting peacefully.

He gulped when Jungkook glares at him, Jungkook's eyes was turning red and teary...His nose also turned red and Taehyung knew why, he was holding back his sneez... Taehyung turned around and rushed out of his room...he bumped with Soo Hyun but ignored him and ran out.

" Kook, Go and sit I will clean " Taehyung said to him who sniffs and a loud sneeze left from his mouth....He sat besides Beomgyu.. pretty far from rose petals.... Beomgyu hand his Paa handkerchief " Thanks " Jungkook said to him.... Taehyung sighed looking at the mess he made.

" Good now i can rest " Soobin said and stood up but Taehyung pulled him back by his wrist " I never told you to leave...clean " Taehyung said to him who looks at him in disbelief and whined " But I have a test tomorrow Hyung! " He whined to him... Taehyung looks at Beomgyu from confirmation.

Who shook his head instantly, Taehyung nodded and looks at his brother " Lair! Clean " Taehyung said and hit the back on his head who scoffed and cleaned... mostly Taehyung was ordering Soobin poor him close to crying, because of his brother Soobin hates Sundays.

••• Time Skip •••

J

ungkook made his way to kitchen, to cook something for lunch " Jungkook baby it's okay, maids can do it " Mrs Kim said to him who smiled at her and shakes his head " No aunty...it's okay I can do it..at least for today " Jungkook said to her who chuckled and ruffles his hair.

" Okay but call me mom from now on...okay?" Jungkook smiled and nodded his head....Mrs Kim walked away to scold Taehyung for yesterday...but Jungkook frowns when he saw him entering into kitchen " What are you making?" Taehyung asked him who glance at him.

" Lunch, you leave " Jungkook said to him who frowns and stood behind him... Jungkook turned around and got starlted " Tae! What are you doing? Go let me cook " He slightly pushed Taehyung who pouts at him.... Jungkook stopped and stare at him finding him cute.

But he shakes his head " Tae, let me cook peacefully " Jungkook said to him who ignored him and sat on the kitchen counter " I'm not doing anything " He said to him.... Jungkook glares at him.