Chapter 14- Taehyung my best friend

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" So today we have to attend your best friend's party tonight " Jungkook said to Taehyung who smiled at him " Okay, prepare my suit and we will in the evening " Jungkook bowed to him and walked out, it's been 2 months since Jungkook has been working under Taehyung, He and Taehyung became really good friends.

Well, Taehyung is having a little hope of making Jungkook fall for him but everytime Jungkook says Taehyung is my best friend, Taehyung lost it, he almost broke Soobin's Xbox... Taehyung stood up and walked to make tea with EXTRA sugar for himself " Seriously, Chang wook, you need to touching me!" Taehyung heared Jungkook's voice.

He opened the door and sees Chang wook trying to touch Jungkook, without wasting anytime, Taehyung pulled Chang wook back and pushed him on his face " How dare you touched him " Jungkook finally breath, getting away from them, Taehyung punched him again again, anger was taking over him.

Seeing Chang wook bleeding, Jungkook wide his eyes and rushed to Taehyung " Hyung, leave him " Jungkook tries to pull him back, but Taehyung was in range " KIM TAEHYUNG!" Hearing Jungkook's scream Taehyung pulled away..... employees gathered around to see what was happening.

Taehyung eyes turned red, for a moment Jungkook got scared, but Taehyung stood up and walked away slamming the door, Jungkook looks at Seonho " Hyung, take him to hospital " He hurriedly said to Seonho, indicating to Chang wook and runs behind Taehyung...He saw Taehyung entering into the elevator.

Jungkook runs and get inside the elevator before it closes, he breaths heavily and glare at Taehyung, who stared at him with blank expressions " are you mad or what? You almost killed that jerk!" Jungkook said to him, between his breaths, Taehyung scoffed " Still care about that jerk " Taehyung said to looks away.

" Look at your hand " Jungkook holds his hand and saw bleeding it because of hitting Chang wook aggressively, Jungkook takes out bandages from his bag and put them on Taehyung's hand " Well I couldn't control, how dare he touched you " Jungkook stopped his movement, remembering about a very familiar incident.

" It's okay hyung, let's go and get some fresh air, we have to leave too " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who shakes his head " No, first I need to fire this Chang wook " Jungkook sighed and nodded his head " If I could do something, I would definitely fire him from this world " Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook not so funny joke.

••• Time Skip •••

" Beomgyu, I will be back late... don't stay awake late okay " Jungkook said looking at himself in mirror, Beomgyu nodded his head....Chang wan was sitting on the couch, continusally eating cookies....He was now like a funny family member in Jeon house... Jungkook heard a knock on the door.

" Okay, bye take care " Jungkook peck his head who Somehow didn't react...When Jungkook left Beomgyu looks at Chang wan " Did you find him?" He asked him, find who? Kim TaeTae Beomgyu was finding Kim TaeTae because he wanted Jungkook to marry again with his first love.

After all Jungkook can't stay alone in his life, Chang wan shakes his head " No, I need those letters than that would be helpful " Beomgyu mentally sigh " They are at Our old house " Beomgyu said emotionlessly, Beomgyu stood up " I am going to call Grandma " Beomgyu said and made his way to his phone, in a very slow manner.

On the other Jungkook opened the door seeing Taehyung waiting for him, for a moment Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach, but of course he though maybe they were because Taehyung was holding banana milk in his hand.... Taehyung looks at Jungkook seeing him looking hot.