Chapter 18 - My boss, my best friend

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" so why you called me yesterday? " Taehyung asked him, Jungkook rolled his eyes " It wasn't yesterday " Taehyung sighed and nodded at his over genius beloved " My parents wants me to marry " out of blue Taehyung stopped the car which made Jungkook's head hit the window, who whined " M-marrige?" Taehyung asked him.

Jungkook nodded his head rubbing his head, pouting " Worse thing, Yuna is also black mailing me by saying she loves me and won't take a decision which is wrong for me " Jungkook said to him, who gulped " You won't marry right?" Taehyung asked, turning his head to Jungkook who huffed " Of course not, I won't " Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled mentally " Good, because than I can get a chance " Taehyung mumbled under his breath " Did you say something? " Jungkook asked him who shakes his head and drives the car " You know I don't really know why Jongsuk left me or why God had to give me this punishment to leave alone " Jungkook said sighing.

Taehyung glance at him, he knows what Jungkook must be thinking, Jongsuk and him being together...even Taehyung hates the fact Jungkook is still in love with Jongsuk, Taehyung can't do anything....and he can't force Jungkook to love him, he is ready to wait for Jungkook his whole life.

Taehyung stopped the car before company, seeing many reporters " What's with all of these reporters " Jungkook said, getting out of the car... Taehyung with same question... Jungkook walked towards the media, Taehyung behind him, seeing Taehyung everyone attacks him with questions.

" Mr Kim! Is true that you almost killed your employee ? "

" We heard you mistreated one of your employee, is it true?"

Jungkook saw Seonho signing in frustration, Jungkook went to him " What's happening? " Jungkook said his eyes on Taehyung, seeing him struggling between all of the reporters " Chang wook, He told media that Taehyung mistreated him and abuse him using his high position " Jungkook scoffed...but hearing the next question made Jungkook angry.

" Never knew Mr Kim you could mistreat your employees, aren't you asemed "

Jungkook pushing the crowd stood before Jungkook, Seonho tried to stop him but Jungkook completely Ignored him, Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand " the man who informed you about Mr Kim mistreating is a lie...yes he beat him just because Mr Chang wook was trying to rape me and he deserved it " Jungkook said, Taehyung stared at him feeling happy.

Jungkook was about to walk away but stopped " And one more thing, I am also his assistant, If he didn't hesitate seeing me getting molested and saved me, without thinking about his reputation do you think he will mistreat his employees " Seonho smiled hearing that, Taehyung somehow feeling proud at himself.

" But we want Proof " Jungkook scoffed hearing one of the reporter " If  you can believe that Chang wook without any proof than why not us...but don't worry I would definitely send you CCTV footage of that day " Pushing some reports, Jungkook walked inside company, dragging Taehyung.

" Go to your office I will be back " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who nodded seeing Jungkook pouting angrily... Jungkook nodded and once again went out " Now if your work is done, please go away " Jungkook said to them, the reporters slowly walked away which was like a maracle " That was great Jungkook " Seonho said to him smiling, showing his dimples.

Taehyung was walking towards his office, employees seeing him smiling widely, and starting blank in front of him, which made him bump with the wall...but he apologized to THE WALL and walked away thinking " Jungkookie stood up for me " Yugyeom stared at him " What's wrong with CEO Kim?" Jungkook entered into the office.

He hand Taehyung a pack of strawberry milk and banana milk for himself " Drink this " Jungkook said to him, sitting in front of Taehyung sipping his banana milk, Taehyung staring at him his eyes filling with love...or should I call it whipped.

In the evening, Taehyung decided to drop Jungkook " Come inside " Jungkook said to him who nodded

In the evening, Taehyung decided to drop Jungkook " Come inside " Jungkook said to him who nodded.. Taehyung glance at Chang wan who was watering the plants, twerking making Taehyung chuckle " Paa look who is here " Beomgyu said to Jungkook, who frowns and peeked behind Beomgyu, he smiled widely.

" Eomma!" Jungkook attacked her with a hug, who laughs hugging him back patting his back... Taehyung smiled seeing them... Beomgyu stood beside Taehyung, who knew why " Here " Taehyung gave him chocolates " Thanks " Beomgyu said to him " When did to come?" Jungkook asked her pulling away.

" Just an hour ago, just wanted to see you " she said, Jihyun looks behind seeing Taehyung smiling at her politely, which Jungkook noticed " Eomma, meet Taehyung boss plus my best friend " Jungkook said to her, who glance at Beomgyu who shrugged
" And Tae, my mother in law " Hearing that Taehyung smile filtered.

" Nice to meet you young man " She said to him who smiled nervously " I will be back " Saying this he rushed out to garden " No no! She won't let Jungkook marry me, Just like kdrama  moms she won't let her son in law marry forgetting about his son " Taehyung cries ignoring Chang wan behind him, who was laughing.

But he stopped " wait she won't let him marry....that means..... Jungkook would say no to his parents " Taehyung squealed, adjusting himself, he walked into living room, seeing Jungkook and Jihyun already talking " What do you mean by I should marry again?" Jungkook said a Little angry, Jihyun hit his back making him pout.

" Don't be dramatic, I am just saying... Jongsuk won't be happy to see you living your entire life alone..you deserve happiness " Jihyun said to him who lower his head, Taehyung sighed looking at Beomgyu staring at him " I will think about it " Jungkook said to her who smiled patting his head.

" What kind of a mother in law is she?" Taehyung mumbled, but clearing his throat he entered into the living room " also I got something for you, I will give it to you later " Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

________________________
Chapter 18 

What do you think?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰