Chapter 31 - Sleep with Me

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Sorry for late update, please don't forget to smile

No one's Pov

Jungkook gasped staring at himself in mirror " I look so good " Jungkook said to himself and smiled widely... well guess he liked this new style on him.

 well guess he liked this new style on him

Usually that's how Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit now

Jungkook giggled to himself and heard the car stopping, He peeked from curtains and saw Taehyung and Irene arriving inside the mansion, Jungkook smiled a little and rushed downstairs.... Taehyung and Irene's gets out of the car " Thank you so much for helping me " Taehyung smiled at his best friend.

" Don't thank me idiot, I'm your best friend " Irene said rolling her eyes dramatically " I hope Jungkook likes this " Taehyung said his eyes sparkling looking at the box in his hand, 2 hours ago... Taehyung went out with Irene to get a gift for Jungkook....It's been 5 months to their friendship...

He wanted to get a gift for Jungkook, But he stopped in his trace when his eyes fall on Jungkook, who was standing proudly on the stairs... Irene secretly smiled when Jungkook gave her a smirk " Tae! Where were you?" Jungkook asked getting back the attention of the man who was too lost staring at his hot husband.

" I-I was out with Irene " He shortly said to him who rolled his eyes " Come to our room right now or I will make sure you pass you out of that floor " Jungkook gave them a death glare and walked away, Taehyung gulped and glance at Irene " Good night! Bye " saying this he rushed to Jungkook.

Irene brusted into giggles " Hope you can make Jungkook realize Yuna " She mumbled and went to her room.... Taehyung entered into the room, seeing Jungkook sitting on the bed " Jungkook I-" Jungkook stopped him with a glare " Why are you calling me Jungkook?" Taehyung frowns.

" But that's your name " Taehyung tried to say it but Jungkook rolled his eyes " Guess now you don't like calling me by any nickname " Jungkook pouts looking away... Beomgyu and Soobin were peeking inside, Beomgyu was having heart attack in his kidney seeing his father pouting looking cute as heaven.