Chapter 20- Arrange Marrige ?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" I am a disco dancer!" Chang wan was once again dancing in living room....Jihyun staring at him annoyed...Yuna was in Beomgyu's room, getting help of Beomgyu so she can break off the wedding with his fiance, in a very polite manner " Will you stop, we don't know where the hell Kook is? " Jihyun said to him who stopped and turned to her.

" Are you idiot or what? Of course out with his Taehyung his boss " Before Jihyun could say something her phone rings...She picked up the call " Yes Soo Hyun?" She and smiled widely hearing what Soo Hyun said next " Taehyung said yes " Inside Beomgyu's room...it was like a world war was happening " Not that one!"

Yuna yelled at Soobin who scoffed " So who is going to threaten him?" Beomgyu asked uninterested in the fight happening between Yuna and Soobin " Me!" Taehyun jumped on his feet excitedly " Okay here is his number " Yuna was about to hand him his phone but Beomgyu snached it from her " Ajuma...Are you an Idiot? We can't call him with your phone ".

Yuna rolled her eyes and hit his head " Don't call me that, You over genius...I am just showing him his number " Yuna said to him who mentally was screming...Yuna grabbed Taehyun's phone " Password!" She asked him " Yellow " Beomgyu shakes his head " no yellow! Nobody will talk about yellow " Beomgyu said shaking his head.

Yuna pats his back " It's okay " Because of Beomgyu syndrome...He hates bright colors but when it comes to yellow it makes him aggressive " Okay, now 1....2...3 " Yuna dailled the number and after a very next second...He picked up the call " who is this?" He asked " Boyfriend of Yuna!" Taehyun said in a very deep voice...Yuna looks at him in disbelief.

" What? Are you kidding me?" They heard him laughing " I will get to the pont...leave her or you will see our dead bodies in front of your house " Taehyun said and laughed creepily...Yuna snached the phone away from him and hit his head " Who told you to laugh huh! " Yuna looks at the boys and sighed heavily.

Few days rolled quickly, Finally the day came where Jungkook was about to meet his soon to be husband " I don't like these " Jungkook said looking at him in mirror " But these clothes look perfect Koo " Jihyun said to him and adjusted his shirt who was looking at his parents with sad eyes, but they completely Ignored his pealding stares.

After thinking for days, Jungkook was still not sure about this Marrige...deep down he was thinking maybe his soon to be husband will be just like Jongsuk but than...he remember there is no one like him...and only one thing roam around his head Will he ever love him? But at last he decided to ignore all these negative thoughts and just said yes.

" Baby, just know that....we want the best for you...also Jongsuk always wanted you to marry again after him and it's been years " Jungkook looks at Jihyun and sighed heavily " Fine, if I don't like him...I can say no right? " Jungkook asked blinking his doe eyes...the weakness of every person present in the room.

" Of course! You know I chosed him for some reason....when you come back I want to show you something " Jihyun said to him making him nod his head....Yuna secretly messaged someone and glance out of the window...She turned her head back to Jungkook and smiled looking at her brother.

On the other hand, Taehyung was Moving back and forth in his room " it's not a good idea

On the other hand, Taehyung was Moving back and forth in his room " it's not a good idea...Soobin, how can I run away " Taehyung stopped and looks at Soobin who was sitting on his bed smiling at him cheekily " And don't smile like that...I need to do something so he can reject him right away " Taehyung said and sighed heavily.

Soobin rolled his eyes " You are an idiot...Just look your self...you are not wearing your shirt properly " Soobin said to him scoffing and made his way to him... adjusting his elder brothers shirt....even Taehyung was elder but still Soobin was more mature than him and respectfully Intelligent....so ignoring Taehyung let's continue.

Taehyung looks at himself " I wish I was getting ready for Jungkook like this....I love him so much but guess he is not meant to be mine " Taehyung sadly said to himself and stared at his broke figure...Soobin bites his lower lip staring at his dramatic brother.

" Paa " Jungkook who was about to leave stop when Beomgyu called him

" Paa " Jungkook who was about to leave stop when Beomgyu called him....He turned around and smiled at him " Yes? " Jungkook said to him, he was angry at himself for yelling at Beomgyu week ago...never in his life he ever yelled at his son or scolded him but he was too angry and sad that day he couldn't help but let his anger put on Beomgyu.

" I said yes, I will perform with my friend " Beomgyu said with blank face... Jungkook looks at him unsure if he heard it right of not " Wait really?" Jungkook asked finally Smiling truly after a week... Beomgyu nodded...but he was taken back when Jungkook attacked him with a hug " I'm so happy " Jungkook squealed.

" Jungkook! We are getting late!" Jungkook heard John's voice " I will talk to you after coming back " Jungkook said and placed a kiss on Beomgyu's head, who surprising didn't pushed Jungkook away this time.... Jungkook flashed a smile once again and walked out of the house.

Beomgyu felt a familiar touch on his hand...he tilt his head and saw Kai smiling at him, their hands intertwined " you did great " Kai said to him....who Beomgyu didn't had syndrome...He would have been a blushing mess.

The both male, Jungkook and Taehyung left their house at the same time....to meet their soon to be life partners...anware of what was coming next for them.... Taehyung reached at the cafe first...Because it was near his house..... Jungkook arrived after few minutes...John smirked when he saw Jungkook entering into the cafe.

" Appa said table no 6 " Jungkook sighed heavily and his eyes traveled around the room...stopping at the table he was searching for....He made his way to the table....widen his eyes seeing a familiar face " Taehyung?" Taehyung who was being moody looking out of the window.

Turn his head hearing a familiar voice " Jungkook? " He stood up staring at the jungshook male " arrange Marrige?" They both said together in shook.

______________________

🐯 Chapter 20  🐰

Sorry for update, I don't know when I will update next ( I will try to tommorow ) because the real story of this book will start from next chapter and I need to finish my other books that's why I don't update this book frequently.

Anyways how was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰