Chapter 13 - Idiotic House

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Taehyung woke up, hearing loud noises coming from living room, He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes....He stood up, walking out of the room, seeing Jungkook trying calm Jin, who was literally about to fry Soobin on his frying pan " Yah! You brat! You did you can't old " Jin hits Soobin's head, who scoffed and rubs his head.

" Jin Hyung, stop " Jungkook pulled back, already tired in the morning " But he " Jungkook pushed him toward the kitchen " Cook, it's already late " Jungkook said sighing, rubbing his head, Taehyung smiled and went to him " Good morning, Jungkook " Jungkook got starlted hearing Taehyung's deep voice behind him.

" Mr K- I mean Taehyung, good morning " Jungkook smiled at him, who smiled back " Hyung~ " Taehyung sighed hearing Soobin ,he turned around to see him heading towards him...on the other hand, Jungkook entered into the kitchen, helping Jin in making breakfast " Jungkook, I hope you won't get angry but-" Jungkook hummed.

Indicating Jin to continue " Yuna called me " hearing Yuna's name Jungkook smiled, after all Yuna is his sister, who was there for him in bad times but than again his father had to ruin everything, he forced Yuna to marry with someone, she never knew....He hates his father for forcing them " How is she?" Jungkook asked him.

" She wants to meet you, today " Jungkook looks at Jin, with a hesitate smile " B-but what if d-dad won't let me?" Jin sighed and pats his back " don't worry, she said....he also misses you and regret " Jungkook just slightly nodded his head, looking on the other side, trying to make himself busy in work, Jin knew, he glance behind Jungkook and saw Beomgyu.

Jin gives him a thumbs up, the door bell rang, Jungkook looks at the time it was past 10, he walked towards the door and opened, seeing a man in his middle 40's smiling widely at him, holding a cake in his hand " Hello!" His voice was really bright " Aren't you going to invite us in?" Jungkook looks behind and saw a boy, standing with an awkward smile.

" Oh, yes yes....please come in " Jungkook opened the door for them, they both entered in the house " My name is Chang wan and he is my mistake Yang " Jungkook smiled a little and sign them to sit, Taehyung who was seeing everything hit Soobin's head who was comfortably sitting on the couch " That wasn't necessary Taehyung " Jungkook whispered to him.

Who mentally rolled his eyes seeing Soobin smirking, when Jungkook ruffles his hair " Woah, do many children " Chang wan said looking the boys " By the way, we are your neighbor, we wanted to meet you earlier but guess you was busy " Jungkook hits Beomgyu's arm, indicating him to get something for them.

" Is he your husband?" Chang wan asked pointing at Taehyung, who already like Chang wan, Jungkook shakes his head " No he is my bo- friend " Jungkook said smiling " friend zoned " Soobin whispered to Taehyung, receiving a slap in return....Chang wan and Yang left after sometime, Jungkook was glad to get neighbors like Chang wan.

After breakfast, Jungkook decided to leave and meet Yuna, leaving kids with Jin and Taehyung, but Taehyung insisted him that he dropped him.... Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, who smiled a little and sat inside the car.... Taehyung went to the driving seat, he drove the car towards the cafe " Hyung " Jungkook covered his mouth.

Taehyung smiled slightly " It's okay, you can call me that, like I said yesterday " Jungkook smiled Nervously " Can I turn on the radio?" Jungkook asked him who nodded his head, Jungkook smiled widely and turned on the radio, but instantly turned it off hearing the song " Hey that was my favorite " Taehyung said chuckling a little... Jungkook turned it on again.

He leaned against the window, looking.

•• Come, let me take you to the wind ••
•• you are my only friend ••

Taehyung starts to sing silently, not noticing Jungkook's teary eyes, this song used to me Jungkook and Jongsuk's favorite...they used to say it's their song, Jungkook and Jongsuk had many relation, they were friends before husbands, understanding and loving.

Taehyung stopped the car before the cafe and turned to look at Jungkook, he saw Jungkook sniffing and wipping his tears " Hey Jungkook, are you okay!" Not carrying about what Jungkook will think, Taehyung holds his hands... Jungkook looks at Taehyung and nodded his head " Don't worry Hyung " Jungkook said and smiled slightly.

Taehyung was still not convinced " You can share anything with me, you can trust me " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook smiled and nodded his head " I will be waiting for you here " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who nodded and gets out of the car,  Taehyung waved at him, who waved back and went inside the cafe.

Jungkook entered into the cafe and saw Yuna, sitting with a boy beside her...when Yuna's eyes feel on Jungkook, without wasting any time, she rushed to him and engulfed him into a hug, Jungkook his teared he hugged him back...after their little reunion, Yuna sat beside Jungkook " who is he ?" Jungkook asked putting at the man in front of them.

Nervously smiling " My boyfriend, Song "Yuna introduced him, Jungkook and Yuna talked when Suddenly Yuna starts talking about their father " Appa changed after you left Oppa, why don't you talk to him " Jungkook shakes his head, Yuna sighed " I know he was wrong, but you trust me right?" Jungkook looks at her and nodded his head

After meeting with Yuna, Jungkook made his decision, Jungkook will meet his father....When Jungkook went towards the car, he giggled seeing Taehyung trying to snatch chocolate from a boy's hand " Yah, uncle! At least thing about your age " The boy said to Taehyung who hit his head and takes the chocolate from him.

" I won, get lost " Taehyung said and eats the chocolate making the boy cry, Jungkook shakes his head smiling looking at him.

______________________
Chapter 14

Why this seems boring to me?

Thanks for reading 💕, Favourite part?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰