1-Bumping into twins

(I'm sorry, I couldn't find a person that looks very similar with and without glasses that matches the way I want it to be)

Btw, this is a fast-moving story!

You're welcome to leave comments! 

Matthew's POV 

Hey, I'm a 17-year-old boy named Matthew Jamerson Brown! I'm short, have brown hair, and Hazel eyes! You see, I don't really have the best home life between the abuse I used to endure to my current homelessness, let me explain. Ever since the day my sister passed my parents hated me, blamed me, and even started to make me believe it was my fault. They never really liked me anyways since I'm way different than a normal human. You see they are both humans but I ended up being a Neko, getting that from my great great great grandmother on my mother's side. Then when the word got out that I was gay, I guess that was their last straw because now I live in the semi-okay car I was able to afford with the money I've made from either little chores I would do for strangers or tutoring.

"Boy, snap out of it!" I hear a female voice from beside me, fingers snapping in front of my face. That startled me out of my daze though I already know who that voice came from. I laugh under my breath, shaking my head as I look at Scarlett staring at me with a slight pout. "Stop dozing in and out, you're leaving me here, bored as hell in an English class! You can't just doze off, especially when I'm in the class, leaving me alone you asshole!" She whisper-shouts at me all the while slapping my shoulder repeatedly, laughing to show she's kidding.

"Oww, Scar! Stop doing that, it hurts! I'm sorry," I say, laughing but pouting at the same time, my other hand coming up and rubbing my sore shoulder.

See, this woman has a really hard hit, and seeing how sadly skinny and fragile I am, she could break a bone at some point, which is the last thing I need.

Scarlett is my very beautiful best friend! She has beautiful chocolate-colored hair, and the prettiest eyes you'll ever spot. Her eyes were a light gray shade with a darker shade of gray outlining the color of her eyes.

When I tell you that literally, everyone in school likes her, whether they have a crush or they want to be her, I mean it. Well, except for me. I mean she is very beautiful and my favorite person to be around but again, I'm gay.

"I can't help that you're dazing off and leaving me bored and alone," she fake whimpers, a hand going over her heart. "You deserved it in my opinion," she then leans closer to me and lands a peck on my should where she had slapped. "Better?"

"Much!" I giggle and slightly push her, weirdo.

"Hey, quiet you two!" The teacher raises her voice, using a ruler to point at us, giving us a warning look. "Don't think I won't change your seats."

"Yes ma'am!" Scarlett and I respond, earning looks and laughs from most of the class.

Scarlett herself muffles a laugh, not caring for the attention on us. On the other hand, I sink into my seat, my heart pounding so hard in my chest that I feel like it would thud out of my chest at any given moment. I have always hated getting in trouble or yelled at, my parents never helped with that aspect either. I've always hated unwanted attention as well, it always gives me bad anxiety so with the whole class looking at me, I get self-conscious.

'Fuck.' I think as I look down at my paper, picking up my glasses and pushing them onto my face. I'm quick to start writing notes in my notebook, trying to hide from the glances I can still feel crawling on my skin.

It's only the first period and I've already received a bloody lip from one of my many bullies and attention is drawn to me.

I hate it here!