17-More About Them

I must have fallen asleep at some point without realizing it because my eyes slowly start to flutter open when I start to feel movement under my legs. I bring a hand up to my eye and rub at it before looking at the person who had shifted, spotting Ashton. I notice that Ashton is sitting where he was when closed my eyes but Andrew is gone from under my head and can't be seen in the empty and pretty dark room.

I let out a little whine, turning my whole position on the couch so my head plops onto Ashton's lap. I quickly wrap my around his waist and bury my head into his abdomen, his body vibrates as he chuckles. "Well hello Kitten," he says, the amusement evident in his voice.

"Hi," I muffle into his belly. It's warm, dark, and muscular but also very comfy. He chuckles once more as he tries to stand up but I hold onto him tight, shaking my head. "Nooo, stayyy!" I muffle again which causes him to sigh and sit back on the couch, starting to pet my head.

"Baby, it's late. Why don't we go to our room, hm?" He asks softly, cooing.

"Nooo, I don't wanna move, 'm comfy!" I say as I snuggle impossibly closer to him.

"Can I at least lay beside you, Love? My back is starting to ache." I nod as I let go of him, moving to a position so he can stand up.

Seconds after he stands up I feel the couch dip behind me and arms getting thrown around my waist. I twist around in my position so I'm facing him as he decides to nuzzle into my neck, a bright, beautiful smile on his face. I sigh and smile at him, "I'm sorry I made your back hurt."

"It's not your fault, I chose to stay with you. Stop blaming yourself for everything, baby." He says as he slowly kisses my neck from my collarbone to my ear lobe, raspily whispering into my ear. I start to blush and smile as I put one of my hands on his bicep.

"Don't leave, please," I say in a low voice, letting my breath hitch a bit, and a single tear rolls down my cheek. He, thankfully, can't see the tear, his face hidden next to my ear.

"Never. I promise," he reassures, burying his face into my neck once more. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ash," and after a couple of minutes, I feel myself start to drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up when it's more bright out, to the sound of a camera. My eyes pop open and wander around the room until they land on Andrew, who is standing above us with his phone camera facing me and Ashton. I laugh at him and shake my head as I hide my face in the crook of Ash's neck.

I then hear a couple of footsteps before feeling a hair run through my hair. "Good morning Kitten," Andrew says softly.

I slowly look up at him again, eyes squinted with a small, soft smile on my face. "Mornin'," I lightly whisper, in an attempt to not wake Ashton.

"Do you wanna get up and get something to wat with me?" He asks, lightly smiling at me and putting my eat which causes me to out a low purr.

"I kind of can't right now," I say, gesturing to Ashton, his body basically cocooning me against the couch. Andrew only chuckles at that before easily pulling me out of his brother's arms and over the sleeping man into his arms. My legs and arms immediately wrap around Andrew, attaching myself to him. "Wow, it's that easy to be stolen from his arms when we're sleeping? I'm going to keep that in mind," I say, smiling and giggling which has Adnrew lightly laughing as he walks his way to the door.

"Ashton can sleep through an earthquake, trust me on that, but if he senses danger or even if it's someone that he doesn't really know is in the house, he will bounce up in a millisecond. Trust me, baby, you're safe." He says with a big smile as he squeezes me a bit tighter in reassurance.