19-Welp...

(Note: If I put bold and italic in quotes, that means he's talking to himself lowly out loud)

Today is the day before we go back to school for signals then we are done for the summer. The twins and I keep going to the waterfall the past two days then we also had Scar come over for a couple of hours but today I haven't left this room. Just so you know, when I mean this room, I mean our bedroom.

I have not left this bedroom for one reason. I'm studying like there's no tomorrow. I should have been doing it this whole week and a half but I haven't because I found happiness. School went down the drain of my memory.

I woke up about three hours ago, realizing that our finals are tomorrow and the twins woke up confused and wanting attention. They still want more of that attention.

"Babym please stop studying just for right now. Come eat with us then cool down. You are going to do amazing on the tests, you're super intelligent and will do just fine baby." Andrew calmly says while rubbing my arms, honestly, it felt like a good idea but my anxiety is through the roof over these tests.

"Guys, I can't. I'm scared. I can't fail these tests! I do not want to fail these tests, I need to make Liz proud. I need to make you proud and Scar. I need to get out of that damn school as fast as I can. I can't flunk." I say with tears starting to trace down my cheeks, my anxiety kicking in too hard and making me twitch while my breath quickens. My eyes are going blurry, from what I hope are tears and not passing out, and heaviness in my chest.

After what feels like hours, my breath starts to calm down and my blurry eyes start to turn into a clearer vision. I notice that I'm laying on Andrew while he lightly blows on my ears, messing with my hair with one hand while the other rubs circles on my stomach. I also feel a hand on either of my sides so I know it's Ashton, somewhere around me.

"You okay, kitten?" I hear Ashton ask me, worry cracking through his voice. I look toward him with a small smile and nod my head.

"I'm okay."

"Baby, we are proud of you and so is everyone else," Andrew says softly after kissing my head. He hugs me closer to him and Ashton scoots in with a smile.

"Don't take him away," Ashton playfully growls at Andrew making me giggle. They beam down at me.

"I love you two," I say softly with a blush and smile. I fell hard, fast. They both say they love me too, making me hide my face in Andrew's chest.

We lay there in silence for an hour or two before any of us decide to move, me being the one to move. "Nooo, where are you doing?" Ashton whines which make me giggle.

"I'm just going to go shower," I say while wiggling in their grasp. Ashton sighs before letting go but Andrew holds me tighter, pulling me into a deep and loving but soft kiss. It takes me a moment before I start to kiss back, being caught surprised at hell.

I blush as I hear a little hint of jealousy from Ashton behind me so I pull away from Andrew's lips and kiss Ashton. Ashton kisses back immediately with a smirk on his lips before he flips up onto the bed in a different position. Him on top and me laying under him as he kisses me, making me squirm.

Before it gets any more heated and any farther, I pull away and quickly wiggle out from under him, running to their dresser. I quickly pull clothes out and run to the bathroom with rosy red cheeks as they chuckle at me. Once I get into the bathroom, I close the door and lean against the door. I slowly slide down it until my bum hits the cold, tiled floor.

Being that close to them felt s-!

Wait, they can read my thoughts so I have to stop talking to myself through my head! Maybe I can talk lowly under my voice so I can hear myself. Hopefully, they can't. Might sound a little stupid but worth a try to not get embarrassed. I can't let them know how that felt. How they affect me.