33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting

'I'm sorry,' I pause, thinking about how to put my next words without scaring them out of their skins and coming to get me. That's exactly what they would do whether I say don't or do. 'Don't worry too much but I have to talk to you guys about something important when I get home. I got to go now though, I love you!' I said back before swiftly cutting off the link, feeling bad for leaving it like that but knowing damn well I'd get bombarded with questions and I'd get too overwhelmed for that right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly throw on my long-sleeved shirt and my sweats, pick up my phone, and put it into my pocket. I then knock on the door and speak through it. "You decent Scar?"

"Yeah, come out already, I got options!" She says, making me giggle as I unlock and open the door, rushing to jump on the bed. She laughs and grabs ahold of me, tightly squeezing, all the while being mindful that I got hurt. "So are we talking or watching first?"

"Mmm, let's talk then we can wind down with a show or movie." I squeal and smile. "Scar! It. Was. Amazing!"

"Okay okay, talk!"

"Well, I'm not gonna say everything 'cause, even though you're my best friend, there's a thing called privacy with my lover's sex life." I cackle before stopping dead and slapping a hand to my mouth, both of us busting out laughing at that action alone. "Okay okay, well I ended up asking them how they felt about me wearing feminine clothing, and lust filled in their eyes Scar, they agreed it'd be sexy and beautiful but as long as it makes me happy it doesn't matter. They promised that they'll take me out tomorrow to get more clothes my style." I swoon, they really are the best.

"Awww, that's actually really cuteee!" She replies, a pout visible, the type of pout that says 'aww' without the word... Even though she indeed said aww.

"Well, long story short, they were in love with the outfit and they obviously marked me... Them marking me was the best feeling ever, I was both claimed and given the most pleasure I've ever felt with that action." I bite my lip, turning in Scar's arms, "Scar, I was put into Subspace! I didn't even know I had a subspace!" I exclaim, making sure it's not loud enough for Scar's parents to hear. "Like damn."

"Geez, that's... Well damn," she squeals, making me laugh.

"You're telling me." I responded, "Then yesterday, it was so embarrassing but they introduced us as the official Alphas and Luna of the pack since their parents wanted to step down. Scar, they introduced me as the Official Luna of the pack, the pack knew I wasn't gonna be named the official Luna yet cause I wasn't marked then all of a sudden I am. They know the exact night I was marked. That's so embarrassing." I redden at the thought, hiding my face in her shoulder, and groan.

"Matty, lighten up," she laughs. "They know how it happens, they all get marked at some point, hell Vampires can mark each other if they want to and agree to do it. That's okay! How about we get your mind off of it and watch something? Movie or show?"

"Show," I mumble as I turn in her arm, laying close to her with my head on her shoulder.

"Criminal Minds or the Walking Dead?"

"Criminal minds of course! As much as I love The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds is more of the mood, let's watch them kick ass!" I say, causing her to laugh as she starts where we left off.

A couple of episodes in, I sigh and turn towards her again, "Scar."

"Hmm?" She mindlessly hums, I know she's listening just paying attention to the tv as well.

"I'm scared," that gets her attention. She pauses the tv and lays her head on top of mine.

"Of what buddy?"