21-Full of Stress

Today is Thursday. Thursday, the same day as the finals. The finals are today and I'm fucking freaking the hell out.

"Baby, we need you to calm down, you'll do good."

"It's okay, breathe."

"You make us proud no matter what!"

"I know you'll do amazing!"

"It's going to be okay, you'll do amazing while not even thinking."

"You're going to do the best Kitten, you're so smart!"

These sentences are all I've been hearing from the twins because I'm freaking out and having bad anxiety. Especially since right now, we are in the car and on the way to school.

I feel sick to my stomach. My limbs are heavy and shaky. Deep breaths and dry mouth. Light buzzing sound ringing in my ear. My leg is bouncing, uncontrollably. This is only the small anxiety attack that is kicking in, it could get a lot worse.

With Ashton driving, me in the passenger seat and andrew in the back, I shakily show Ashton where my car is and he parks next to it. We then step out of the car, I grab my backpack and close the door before I walk to the front of the car.

The two are immediately at my side, Andrew taking my backpack from my hands and once we start to walk to the front doors, I slowly slip my hand into theirs. Andrew on my left and Ashton on my right, making them beam down at me with a bright, almost sparkling smile.

We finally get to the door after many coos or disgusted sounds or shocked faces as I take another deep breath, reaching for the door handle. We walk into the school, and the boys immediately walk me to my locker. I quickly stuff everything from my locker into my backpack then shove my backpack into the locker.

The boys didnt even bring their backpacks, seeing as they have nothing to collect from their lockers and we can't bring anything into the testing rooms, not even our own pencils. I shut my locker, spin the lock dial to 0 and lean my back onto the locker. We still have 15 minutes before we have to be in the rooms.

I sigh and softly smile up at the two, "we should talk about something until it gets closer to the time, anything other than the tests, please?" I please and of course, they agree with me and start to talk about anything else. Then something comes to mind, "what's going to happen with my car?"

"What do you mean Love?" Andrew asks and kisses my temple.

"Like I'm going to drive and follow behind you guys right? I need to get the car out of here before it gets towed away." I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah, we can do that. We'll drive our car and you can follow us or one of us can ride with you or even drive you in your car so you're not alone!" Andrew rambles on, making me pout and look between the two.

"Can one of you ride with me, please?" I ask, hopeful.

"Of course, kit- baby," Ash says, stuttering and backing out of calling me kitten, probably to keep me safe. "Who do you want to ride with you?"

Ughhh! I don't want to choose. I feel bad when they make me choose! I choose things or people. I feel like if I choose one of them for the simplest thing, the other is going to think I hate them or love them less and I can't have them thinking that I say what I can. "You guys choose, I don't want to choose... Please."

"Of course baby boy! We'll choose, we won't make you choose if you don't want to." Andrew says and smiles before looking up at the clock, the smile dropping into a pout. "We should head to the classrooms so we have time to get in our assigned seats and get ready." He says so I look at the clock too and I see that we have about five minutes left until the bell rings.