6-Breakfast and Jealousy

I'm sorry but the POVs jump around a couple of times in this chapter!

I stay silent as I slowly turn in the person's arms, seeing Andrew smirking down at me. I let my eyes wander to the side, seeing Ashton sitting on one of the stools staring at me, also smirking.

I only turn back around to the counter and seeing as I have a stack of regular pancakes done, I let Estella sprinkle chocolate chips in the bowl as I stir them into the batter.

My breath gets caught in my throat as I feel Andrew start to discreetly kiss down my neck and then back up. When he gets up towards my ear, he whispers, "Good thing you don't plan on leaving baby," his voice is so deep that almost doesn't sound like him. "You're ours," I stop stirring for a moment, looking over at him to see his eyes glowing, one a bright sapphire blue while the other one's a Lizard green.

Honestly breathtaking. But that's beside the point! His wolf is talking, not Andrew. I clear my throat, seeing Andrew's Hazel-Green-hued eyes show again as Estella starts to talk to me, "M?" She asks, I turn back around quickly, probably looking even redder than before. "Are yous otay, M? You look red!"

"Yes princess, I'm okay. Thank you for asking," she giggles at me as I smile back, pouring some batter onto the Hot heating plate.

All of a sudden a gasp is heard from where Ashton and their parents are sitting. I look over to see Ashton with his mouth dropped wide open, a hand over his heart, and a playful hurting expression on his face.

"Why doesn't he get scolded and 'the sass' for calling you Princess but if we call you Princess we get a whole storm?" Ashton then pouts, crossing his arms like a two-year-old while their parents just laugh at the interaction.

El shrugs and reaches her arms out for me so Andrew lets go of me as I pick her up into my arms. I hug Estella close as I smirk at Ashton, "Because I'm her bestie and her favorite now so," I then stick my tongue out. "MY princess," Estella starts to giggle making me laugh too, still looking over at him. Though for a moment, I see both Ashton and Andrew's eyes glow for a moment before going back to their normal colors. Andrew's eyes went to the same colors as before while Ashton's went an Artic blue before going back to his own.

So Ashton's wolf's eyes are arctic blue while Andrew's heterochromia, one bright sapphire blue while the other is a Lizard green.

That makes me freeze in place for a moment, well until Estella hugs me tighter. I snap out of it and turn around to flip the pancake. Once I've set the spatula back down, I feel a small peck on my cheek. I look down and see that it had been Estella, making me smile before I walk over to the kitchen island and set her on top of it, away from the hot platter.

Andrew's POV

I wake up smiling but it soon falls into a frown when I don't feel my mate next to me. I creak my eyes open slowly and turn my head to the side only to spot Ashton on the other side of the bed. Our mate is not in sight.

I sit up with a sad whimper leaving my throat as I hit on my brother's arm, trying to wake him. He soon shoots up from where he is, now sitting up and looking around the room, a bit confused.

I mind-link him, 'I don't know where he went', which causes him to let out a whimper too. I'm just hoping he hadn't run off while we were sleeping. As I sniff the air, I can smell his scent though that could be his clothes sitting in our laundry basket or just his lingering scent.

We stand up off my bed, I strip my shirt off, staying in my gray sweat pants while Ashton strips off his shirt and jeans, throwing a pair of black sweats on.

I open the bedroom door and step out into the hall, Ashton right behind me. That's when his scent gets stronger, for both of us, I can tell. We also hear his sweet voice following our little sister's giggles.