25-In heat and aftercare

Smut Warning!⚠️⚠️

There will be some smut in this chapter but just a warning, I'm not very good at writing this stuff so I'm sorry if you don't like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we are tired and get down with swimming, we decide to get out. We dry off and sit on our towels for a little while longer before dressing back into our clothes and walking to the car, seeing as the sun is starting to set. On the way to the car, I keep my head leaning against Ashton's shoulder, eyelids drooping from the long day.

"Do you want to sit in the back with me and sleep, Kitten?" Ashton asks as we arrive at the car and all I can give them for a reply is a slow, sleepy nod while wiping my eyes with my sweater paw. Seeing as this waterfall was a bit farther than the last one, we drove to the nearest parking lot and walked to it.

"Okay Love," Andrew coos, "ill drive and Ash will sit in the back with you."

"Tanks," I sleepily slur out before lettings out a tiny yawn, again rubbing my eyes with my sweater paws. They both coo as Ashton helps me into the backseat, climbing in after me, Andrew climbing into the driver's seat.

Once Ashton is situated, he pulls me closer as my feet curl onto the seat beside me and my head lays back into the crook of his armpit. Before I know it, I'm out like a light.

The next time I wake up is when I feel my swim trunks and shirt being pulled off of my body. My eyes pop open and I let out a squeal as the newfound cool air hits my naked body.

"I'm sorry we woke you, baby boy, we're just changing you so your skin doesn't get irritated or chafe during the night." Andrew pets my hair and ears making me relax in his lap, purring, and closing my eyes as Ashton goes to the dresser to grab clothes for me.

I feel them get me dressed before standing up only to lay down in sweats a minute or so later. They cuddle me in between their arms and pull the blanket up and over our bodies. I lay my head on AShton's chest, his arms wrapped around my waist while Andrew's face nuzzles into my hair, holding me from behind. I start to drift back to sleep, feeling safe and content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly drift open and I sigh, a yawn following close behind before I look around the room. I feel hot and sweaty, it's still dark outside. I look at the clock, seeing the number '3:18 am' written on it. I sigh again before slowly and carefully sitting up, trying to do so without waking them up. I slip off my shirt and sweats, leaving me in just my boxers, throwing the loose clothing over Andrew's side of the bed, onto the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️⚠️WARNING, TALKING OF GOING IN HEAT AND SMUT HERE ⚠️⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll take care of that later. It's too much right now.

I lay back down in between the twins, my body now on top of the covers instead of under. I lay there and can't fall back to sleep as I only start to quietly pant. It starts to get worse by the minute but then it hits me.

I think I'm in heat.

See, for Neko's, we go in heat around a certain time of the year and that means I don't know how well I'm going to handle this. Not one bit. This is my first time even going in heat since when the time runs around, we don't go into heat until we find a romantic emotional connection to someone we trust enough to not take advantage of us.