23-Meeting

Right before we walk into the building, I pull on their hands to stop them which has them looking at me worriedly. "Are you okay Kitten?" Ashton asks as he tries his best to get to my eye level. I nod my head but look at him worriedly.

"I-it's just... Are you sure everyone will be okay with me being a Neko? What if they try to come after me as the other two did?" I say after a moment, accidentally letting out a short but pretty loud whine as my tail starts to wrap around my leg for comfort.

Andrew is now also crouched and at eye level with me, both looking at me and trying to comfort me. One of Andrew's hands on my hip and Ashton's hand on the other. In case you couldn't tell, touch is (if I know and trust you enough) my love language and comfort. "Baby, if anyone ever tries to touch you, well protect you. We won't let anything happen to you!" Andrew softly says as a tear slips down my cheek, Ashton slowly and softly wiping it off my cheek with his thumb.

"Okay, baby? We promise that we'll use everything in our power to keep you safe. Come here." Ashton says reassuringly as I nod then he gently pulls me into his arms as I hug him. Andrew comes behind me and kisses my head. I take a deep breath and pull back before looking at Ashton and then at Andrew.

"After this can I show you guys another waterfall my sister use to take me to?" I ask which makes both of them smile and chuckle, nodding.

"Of course but you have to eat first, deal?" Ashton says, Andrew stands behind him, agreeing.

"Fineee, deal! But let's go in now."

"Alright, let's do this," Andrew says then picks me up which makes me squeal but I wiggle in his grip. "Stop moving so much Darling, please." Ashton opens the door to the hall that leads to the large meeting room we were at before.

"Nooo put me down! I don't want their first, I mean well. I don't want their second impression of me you carrying me!"

"Okay okay, put him down, Andrew. He doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone!" Ashton finally, and thankfully, stands up for me. Andrew just sighs and lightly sets me on my feet before pouting at me.

"You're embarrassed by us?" Andrew asks with a playful tone making me giggle.

"Of course!" I playfully exclaim before sticking my tongue out and darting behind Ashton.

"Oh, you're gonna get it!"

"Oh no, he is not! We have to introduce him to the pack dumbass. You can tickle him later." Ashton says to his twin and I just know he rolls his eyes at him. I loudly gulp.

"Fine, you're going to get it later!" Andrew says with a smirk and chuckle.

"If you even remember it!" Ashton says to him and I wrap my arms around Ash from behind. It looks ridiculous because he's so much taller them me but too bad. I giggle and Ashton pulls me from behind him and grabs my hand as Andrew grabs my other. I smile and we walk down the long hall. Once two older and tall men open the two large doors, my stomach starts to twist and turn again. Uh oh.

The room that I hear murmurs coming from just a second ago is now fully silent and staring at us. Okay, don't worry too much. Everything going to be fine. I keep repeating to myself as we walk into the room, everyone now sitting in their seat and low mutters, hearing people's comments, comments that I would've missed if Nekos didnt have good hearing.

A couple of people are rude and mean but a lot are pretty nice and make me feel okay, feel good inside. Every time I hear something ride, I'm guessing the twins hear it too because they tense up and squeeze my hand reassuringly at every single one.

"I can't believe a Neko is going to be Luna, it's so exciting!"

"That thing looks pathetic."

"Nekos are so annoying."