20-Study!

Once we get done showering, I start to dry myself off and get dressed as the twins do the same while somewhere around me. We were so close in the shower and they know exactly how to make me flustered. Just like they promised, we only showered and kissed and they were skin-to-skin, by their choice which I didnt mind, with me while we joked around.

I get interrupted from my thoughts by someone clearing their throat and a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I also notice that I'm standing in just sweatpants when I start to feel fingers run down the scars on my back. I tense up and quickly reach out to grab the shirt to put it on though I'm stopped by a quick but gentle hand. My hand follows up the forearm and looks at who stopped me, seeing it belongs to Ashton. He leans close to my ear before lightly whispering, "your body is beautiful, baby."

I look down at my feet, trying to hide the blush on my face. Though after a moment I let out a squeal as I feel myself getting lifted off the ground and carried to the room. Once we get into the room I get lightly tossed onto the middle of the bed as the mattress sinks on either side of me and my arms get thrown over my petite figure. I giggle and begin to wiggle in their arms, trying to get up. "I have to study," I whine, causing them both to sigh but only push closer and lay practically on top of me.

"Noooooo!" I hear Ashton start to groan just before Andrew follows right behind him with the whining. I sigh and give in, laying back down and staying in bed with them. I wrap an arm around Andrew's abdomen in a weird position as his head buries itself into the left side of my neck and my other around Ashton in a very similar position.

"If I fail, it's on you guys and Isabella won't be the one to beat you with a shoe," I say; half joking, half serious. I sigh before planting a delicate kiss on each of their head, smiling to myself.

"Okay, I'm perfectly fine with that because we know you won't fail. You're our brainy love," Ashton comments, mumbling into my neck as we all start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling tired and a bit stressed, to be honest. Ever since they has that fight with the rogues, I have nightmares of that one that stared evilly into my eyes as he bit Andrew. I, of course, won't admit to them that I'm having this recurring nightmare because I'm scared before kissing.

I smile a bit to myself when I look down and see the twins peacefully sleeping, half on me. Though I do slowly start to slip out from under them and go downstairs, seeing as it's already 4 pm.

I see Estella sitting silently on the couch, watching a cartoon as Isabella is in the kitchen, the men nowhere to be seen. I walk toward the kitchen where Isabella is and softly smile at her. "Good afternoon Bella," I say softly, failing terribly on trying to not scar her as she jumps up in her seat.

Once she sees it's only me, she sighs in relief and sits back down on the stool, "good afternoon Matthew, you get up late?" She asks as I smile, shaking my head as I go around the island counter, pouring myself a mug of coffee. I add some creamer and sugar in it as I talk to her, "I was up at around 8 and studied for about 3 hours then the twins pulled me from it. We took a shower then they wouldn't let me get off the bed to study again and we all fell asleep." I explain with a giggle, taking a sip of my coffee as I slip onto the stool next to her, her already sipping out of a mug of her own.

"Those boys are a handful each aren't they?" She questions with a smile and shakes her head while looking down tiredly.

"Yes ma'am, and I'm guessing fathers like sons?"

"Without a doubt! And now you're stuck with two of them, thank the goddess you took two of them off my hands!"

That response makes me let out an ugly cackle though I try to muffle it as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Once the footsteps get closer, Andrew speaks. "What's so funny Baby boy?"