2-Home?

Matthew's POV

The light-haired male comes closer to me, stopping just inches away from me. His hand slowly comes up to my chin, gently tilting my head so I'm looking up at him, his index finger and thumb holding my chin. The touch makes me freeze, even though his touch was so gentle it scares the shit out of me. I'm sure these two caught onto that pretty quickly even though I was trying to hide it the best I could.

"You're welcome Kitten, I'm Ashton," he pauses, just letting his eyes roam my face. I just gulp and try to avoid eye contact, biting my lip nervously. "That's my brother, Andrew." He then pauses again as I look over at his brother, looking away again quickly. He reluctantly removes his hand from my chin, thankfully.

"We're not going to hurt you, Darling, I promise," Andrew says softly, looking at me concerned and sympathetically. "And no one else is going to either, not now since we are here. They'll have to get past us."

I tilted my head as I look at the two standing side by side, only about a foot from me, a smile appearing on both of their faces. Beautiful smiles. It feels like fireworks going off in my stomach at the sight. I hesitantly nod my head, showing I understand.

They both slowly stepped closer to me, searching my face for any protests, which I do but I stay on guard, they are strangers after all. Once they're close enough, I flinch at the feeling of a gentle hand on my forearm once more, the hand belonging to Andrew. I watch his hand gently grab mine, his other gently grabbing onto the sleeve.

When I realize what he was going to do, I yank my arms away in a panic. "What are you doing?" I cradle my arms to my chest, scooting more into the middle of the big lab table.

"We heard some people talking about that asshole pushing you into the lockers, we only want to look for injuries," Ashton tries to soothe, Andrew, frowning a bit.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped, just checking yeah?" He then tries to grab my arm again but I don't let him take it this time. I can't let them see my arms, they'll make fun of me or be disgusted with me. No!

I frantically shake my head, Ashton looking at me like I'm crazy and talking gibberish. I slide forward to the edge once more, jump off of the table and stand in front of them... Honest mistake because it just adds more to their intimidating height. "You can't... I won't let you."

I see the hurt flash in their eyes, I look down to not give in. I won't.

"Why's that, Love?" Andrew asks gently, concern and protectiveness evident in his voice.

I shake my head again, "just because Okay?" I say, "please." I feel myself being lifted up again as I get set on the table once more by Ashton, I just huff out a breath and accept my fate. Though I'm sort of grateful cause at least I'm eye to eye with them again.

I just feel them eyeing me before seemingly coming to an agreement, which I was confused about. Ashton then lifts his hand to my head, to which I flinch, thinking he was going to hit me. I feel my cheeks become hot, blushing... Whoops.

Then before I can even stop him or know what's going on, I'm being picked up by him, one of his arms around my waist and the other my bum is sitting on. This makes me squeal out of surprise. That makes both of them chuckle and I huff out a breath. Asshole.

I start to struggle against his hold, hoping to get somewhere but of course, I don't. Dusky letting me down, not letting my fight and flight come out because he's too busy hoping around both excitedly and purring. There's no use in struggling, not when one, he's way stronger, and two, there are two of them. I roll my eyes, they travel in packs phrase isn't too far off huh?

"Stop struggling kitten," Ashton demands in a strong dominant voice, though it came out caringly.

"Yeah, I was planning on it, but now I'm not going to," I sarcastically remark, getting irritated and trying to push on Adhtons chest, he just sighs and shakes his head. I then stop though, just giving up. They seem safe at least, and warm and cuddly... Though I won't admit that to them. I wrap my arms around the man's neck, laying my chin on his shoulder, looking behind him. "What are you going to do to me?"