36-Surprise!

Oh right! Those!

"O-oh uhm, well." I suck my bottom lip in between my teeth, my nerves coming back as I place a delicate hand on my stomach. "Surprise!" 

And this is where you enter cricket noises. Okay, I love them but they can't be this fucking dumb right? 

"I said; Surprise!" I repeat, still staring at them. Honestly, this is underwhelming. They stand in front of me, eyes filled with confusion, and their head tilts to the side, which is honestly a cute site but come on! Their hands dangle to their sides, the pictures clutched in one of their hands. "Oh comes on guys! Put two and two together, a black and white picture with five dots, five labeled dots! My hand is on my belly for fucks sake!" I exclaim raising a hand to facepalm, sighing. 

"Oh, oh... Oh," they both finally say, seemingly clicking into their brains at the same time. Thank the goddess... Jeez! 

"Something ruptured or broke? Goddess, hold me back, I'm going to kill Micheal!" Ashton asks, both of them now holding angry faces as my mouth only drops. My hands fall off of my belly.

Are you fucking shitting me? I'm really hoping these babies don't get their brains. 

"Why didn't you tell us? Are you okay?" Andrew asks, coming towards me, Ashton following behind him. I'm way too dumbfounded to stop them. They both come closer and start to rub my stomach. "We need to you back to the hospital! Why would Charlotte send you home with something wrong!?" I just look up at him as they both start to panic and try to get things together to go to the hospital. 

"Guys," I try to stop them though they don't listen. "Guys," I say a little louder only for them to keep carrying on. "GUYS!" I finally yell, quickly grabbing their attention. Now, what I have newly connected to my emotional pregnancy hormones, kicks in and I take a deep breath. "I don't need to go to the hospital. You guys sit on these barstools, I'm going to go into the bedroom and take a moment. Do not follow me! And I swear to the goddess if you guys read my mind while I'm in that bedroom," I threaten, needing a second. 

They just look between themselves before they silently put everything back and walk to the barstools, sitting down. I sigh and walk off into the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I lean my back against the door for a moment before sitting down on the bed. What the flying fuck. 

Were they not with Isabella when she had ultrasounds? Have they even seen an ultrasound picture? Do they even know what one is? Ugh! I lay back on the bed, shaking my head as I take a couple of deep breaths. After a moment, I stand back up and walk to the door, opening it to see the twins' heads snap toward me. They stay on the stools, hands clutching the pictures, probably trying to figure out why I walked away and what it is. 

"Okay, I'm going to say this once, and I'm going to be clear as day," I say, coming a bit closer to them, their eyes following me the whole time as they silently nod. "Those pictures are an ultrasound. Those five dots are babies. There are babies growing inside me. You got me pregnant. I'm pregnant." I explain slowly, sighing when their brains seem to click at that. 

"Wait, seriously? Fuck," they both stutter over their words, still sitting down, looking as excited as ever. 

"C-can we get off the stools?" Andrew then asks, catching me off guard. Then I remember... I told them to stay on the stools. I only laugh and nod. They immediately jump off the seats, practically flying to me as they tackle me into a hug, placing kisses everywhere available. 

"Jeez, we're fucking idiots. No wonder why you got mad at us," Ashton jokes, shaking his head before he places a light kiss on my lips. Andrew then kisses my lips next, both of them keeping it short as they slowly get down on their knees.