8-Run Away?

Like I knew they were werewolves but holy shit. I didnt expect them to be this big. The wolf to the left has a single patch of gray on its back, the rest of its fur being pure white. Staring at me with the same beautiful bright sapphire blue eyes I had seen Ashton's eyes glow to earlier. So this one has to be Ashton's wolf. The wolf to the right has to be Andrews, the heterochromia eyes glowing as they stare at me, beautiful pure black fur. Absolutely breathtaking.

I let out a whimper as the black-furred wolf stepped closer, hurt flashing in his eyes as it takes a hesitant step back again. I take a deep breath before slowly reaching my hand out to them. The one that I assume is Andrew's wolf slowly approaches me, rubbing its head softly onto my hand. Feeling the soft, thick black fur, I purr and smile. The fur is so soft and warm, I love it and want to just cuddle the wolf for as long as it'll let me.

I crawl out from under the table and look at Ashton's wolf, raising my other hand to his fur and doing the same. At the least expected time, they both jump on top of me and lick my face and neck. I giggle as I try to push them off, "S-st-stop it! It tickles!" I say through my laughs, watching as they continue to lick, or in their case, kiss me. Soon enough they both stop and back up enough for me to sit up.

I tilt my head to the side, looking at the white-furred wolf, "Which twin are you? Ashton right?" The wolf nods its head before they both shift back, Ashton stands where the white wolf was and Andrew stands where the Black furred wolf stood.

I blush and turn around, the two of them standing in their underwear. Don't get me wrong, they're amazing looking but let me not be a perv and stare yeah?

"What's wrong, princess?" Ashton asks making my eyes widen. I can practically feel the smirk on his face.

"Did you just call me princess?"

"Yes? I indeed did."

"But I'm a male," I whimper, blushing at the nickname. Am I going to just be a walking tomato for the rest of my life?

'Yes, very much seems like that!' Dusky says, making me scowl, it was a rhetorical question.

"So? I know that sweetheart," I purr at that before hearing a slap being heard in the room, making me jump.

"Ash, leave him alone. Let's just get dressed so I can see those beautiful eyes again," Andrew says while chuckling. I happily mewl at that, dusky jumping up and down in my head as I hear them shuffle around. "We're fully dressed now love, come here now, please?"

I turn around to see that they are indeed dressed once again, in the same clothes as before they shifted. I walk over to where they sit on Ashton's bed, me now sitting in between the two. "So you guys are wolves, that's pretty cool." I smile, I know I already knew that information but I'll let them have this.

They smile brightly at me, "we're glad you think so Love," Ashton comments as Andrew's hand carefully makes its way to the top of my head. I let out a quiet purr as I feel him run his gentle hand over my Neko ears, starting to pet and play with them. That only makes a louder purr release making me blush and look down.

"I'm sorry, that's embarrassing," I whisper, groaning at my actions.

"For what baby, that was adorable! And that just lets me know where your sensitive spots are," Andrew whispers in a husk tone, smirking as I whimper. They don't know much about Nekos do they? That thought makes me giggle.

"Our precious mate," Ashton says as he nuzzles into my neck, practically purring. I thought that was my job but okay. Wait, so I am their mate. Well, that solves that, now let's see if what they say is true, 'the mate you get is your perfect match.' Oh, and the other one, 'they aren't capable of hurting their own mate(s) unless they're feral.' Like I said before, Scarlett and her family taught me as much as they knew for my own safety, just in case I'm in any situation.