12-After

Matthew's POV :)

I wake up in our bed with the twins, Ashton facing me and Andrew laying up against my back, both snoring. Something I adore but damn are they loud. I sigh and smile, admiring Ashton's features. Well, that's until I remember what had happened, my smile quickly fading. Oh my, I must have scared the shit out of both of them, I attempt to muffle my whimper by biting my lip as I get shoved into my thought. I look down at my hands to see bandages wrapped around them, probably covering the damage my nails did.

I miss my sister so much, I know she wouldn't want me to whine about her dead and mope about it all my life but it scared me a lot. The scene was horrific and I guess smelling the scents of the wolves again just set me off into a spiral.

I slowly slip from their arms and put the pillows from under my head in their arms, one each. Then I turn and go to the dresser, raiding their clothes. I'm grateful for these two saving me from my car and this family taking me in, taking care of me, and welcoming me. It feels nice being wanted.

I smile, grabbing one of Andrew's shirts, one of Ashton's adjustable sweats, and a pair of boxers and socks from my own section. See, even though I have clothes of my own now, thanks to Isabella, I still like wearing the twins' clothes to walk around in. They make me feel small and protected.

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me as I set the clothes on the counter, and start up the shower. I quickly undress before gently taking the bandages off my hands and seeing as I heal decently fast, I'm not very surprised to only be met with scars. They only add the serval other moon-shaped scars on my palm. I grab a towel and hand it on the hood next to the shower, stepping in a moment later and closing the shower doors. I let out a low moan as the hot water hits my skin once I'm under the showerhead, letting my mind clear.

Once my hair is wet enough, I squirt some strawberry-scented, Ashton's, shampoo onto my hand and scrub it into my hair, making it all soapy before rinsing it out, repeating with the conditioner. Once I'm done washing my hair, I grab the hot cocoa-scented, Andrew's, body wash and slowly scrub it over my body. Though midway through scrubbing my body I hear the bathroom door open causing me to let out a gasp of surprise.

Did I not lock the door?

"Hello?" I semi-shout out of the shower, trying to be loud enough for the other person to hear me. The shower doors are glass ones so I'm scared of someone seeing something but thank the goddess it's foggy as hell. Though I rub a little bit at the fogginess of the glass to try and see who it is.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Kitten, I didnt hear the water going until I opened the door, I just really have to pee." Andrew's soft voice echoes in the bathroom, apologetically.

I only let out a little sigh and shrug, though he can't see me. "It's okay, go ahead! Just don't piss yourself," I remark, smirking as I laugh then smile to myself as I shake my head.

Then I hear some sniffing as he's going to the bathroom, "are you using my cocoa body wash love?" He asks, voice full of amusement.

"Maybeeeeee," I say back only hearing him laugh in response.

"It's okay, it's adorable when you use my stuff," he says sounding, once again, amused. Thankfully he can't see my face cause it's more than likely beet red.

Just then I hear another knock on the door and it opens seconds later. Ugh! "Is there a party in here and I wasn't invited?" Ashton asks with a playfully hurt tone and most like the same emotional facial expression. I then hear scattering around and then the toilet lid closing.

"No you idiot, I had to go to the bathroom and didnt hear Matthew in the shower," I hear Andrew remark before a slapping sound echoes in the room. Assuming Andrew hit Ashton upside the head, I giggle at them and fondly shake my head. These two, I swear.