29-Finally Settled

2 months later~

With everyone in the pack that's able to help, help with the construction of the packhouse, it only took two months, and that includes furnishing all rooms and ready for the pack members to move in. No one in the pack had a problem with moving into the pack house so everyone was moving into their own rooms. Each room is the same size and is pretty spacious, all kids get their own rooms if wanted that are close to their parent's room.

On top of everyone moving in and getting settled into their new rooms, Hunter and Hayden are passing down the role of being the pack Alphas to Andrew and Ashton tomorrow. Knowing this had me thinking though, they are going to be the pack's Alphas tomorrow afternoon and I will be the pack's Luna, once I'm marked and bonded of course, which is what I've been thinking about in all honesty. I want to let them mark me and I was thinking about doing it tonight so I'm mated to them before they become the alphas of the pack, I want it to happen but a plus to that is they won't have to do a whole separate announcement for that. I know how the process happens and I'll happily do it because I love them and I trust them with everything I am. That's kind of how I'm in the position I am right now.

"Matthew!" Scarlett says as she just keeps dragging me into the mall. "Come on! we have to find the perfect thing for you to wear!"

I huff out a breath but keep following her, "do I really need something to wear for this Scar?" I whimper, scared she's going to get me something I don't really like. Yeah, she dragged me to the mall and told Andrew and Ashton so they shoved their credit card at me... I refused but Scarlet took it into her hands in a heartbeat, making the promise of making sure I come back with anything I would like.

"Come on Matthew, you know you don't! I just want to get you something to wear tonight because one, you never do anything for yourself, two, you're hot but imma make you sexy, and three, we need to make your eyes and your body pop so much that they will pounce you so quickly because you deserve the best sex on your mating night!" She exclaims a little too loud for my liking.

"Shhh, bitch!" I whisper-yell, "the whole world doesn't need to know my sex life!" She just shrugs, her smile not faltering once while she drags me into Spencer's, going, of course, straight to the back of the store.

"Okay, now we are going to get you some toys." She smirks before turning to the "toys", "What kinds look interesting to you?" She asks bluntly.

I feel my cheeks heat up and look around me to make sure no one was around, the only person being a cashier and someone stocking some shot glasses. I look back at the toys and bite my lip, I can't believe I'm actually here and about to do this. I step forward and grab something that catches my interest: a light, shiny-crystal buttplug.

"That's pretty, you should get this one." She smiles lightly, actually trying to not embarrass me this time. I nod and smile back at her, I'm happy I have her for this stuff. "is anything else catching your eye, Matty?"

I bite my lip and sigh, something else did catch my eye but what if it's something they wouldn't like? What if they think it's weird? Either way, my thoughts didn't stop my eyes from wandering to where they got attracted to. Scarlett catches onto what I'm looking at and puts a hand on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze, "do you want to try some on? You'd look amazing in them."

I shake my head furiously and look up at her, seeing a soft and encouraging smile, "I don't know if they'd like that, they would probably think it's weird and wouldn't want to even look at me... what if that happens Scar?"

"Hey, don't worry. I promise you that they aren't going to leave over something you like. I may not know them and I may not be very fond of them right now but I can guarantee by just the look in their eyes when they see you, they will never put you down for something you love. The most you can do is try and if they end up not liking it, which I very much doubt, they'll just talk to you." She pulls me to her and hugs me before pulling back and dragging me towards the register, "come on, we'll pay for this then we'll go to a store that will give you a bigger variety to choose from bub."

We pay for my "toy" before walking out of the store, Scar leading me behind her. She comes to a halt about 5 minutes later. Taking in the words above the store, we step into the store labeled Cosabella. (!I do not own this store!)

"This place will have the perfect thing for you, just got to do a little searching to find it," Scar says with a smile, leading me over to a section of the store she wants to start searching at. On the way over, I feel more loose and okay with being here once I see a couple of male customers and a male walking into a dressing room.

Scar and I start to look around, her occasionally showing me some that I might like, which I did and I admit it to her but also don't think they were the ones for tonight. She keeps the ones I admit I like hung over her forearm and keeps going, keeping them for me to try on which I was honestly nervous about.

Once my eyes hit the one, I gasp and pull it out slowly, coming around the rack to hold it up for Scarlett.

It's a simple, silkie, see-through pair of undies with a mini bow in the middle, a small, see-through bralette with mini bows over it. It also has a thinly held material that goes around the belly, a strip of material with a clip on the end going down the front and back of each thigh to hold up the stockings that come with it, also having a bow on the top of them.

Absolutely perfect. "Oh my goodness, Matthew... That's beautiful! Okay, come on, to the dressing rooms we go. You'll first try these on, leave that one for last. And I need a Fashion Show," she smirks, making me blush but asks for a dressing room to be unlocked before slipping into the room, starting the fashion show nonetheless.

I feel something that I haven't in a while, even with all of these showing off all my scars, and all the mistakes on my body, I feel confident...

I feel confident as I walk out into the private area with the armchair and turn around, showing Scar the full outfit of the first Pair I've put on, giggling as I do so. I feel free.

This dressing room has an okay amount of space behind a curtain while the rest of the space has an opening and a chair sitting against the wall across from the curtain, a locked door blocking the view from strangers looking in.

"Oh my goodness," she gasps, "beautiful... Matthew, you look beautiful."

I bite my lip and look at her, "I think I found my type of clothes... The ones that make me comfortable, Scar." A tear slips down my face and I wipe it before smiling.

Scar smiles and comes up to me, hugging me tightly. "That's amazing, they'll love you no matter what you wanna wear." She lays her head on my shoulder, lightly rubbing at my scalp before patting my back and pushing me past the curtain. "Okay now wipe those tears and get back to the fashion show babes!" I giggle, wiping my tears and doing as she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I'm done with all the pieces Scar chose, I pick up the one I chose and put it on, my breath hitching when I look at myself in the mirror. I walk out and look at Scar, "this one is my favorite," I say, twirling.

"Oh my, they are gonna love that buddy."

I smile and walk to the room, taking it off and dressing back into the clothes I came in, taking all of the pieces out with me, and walking to Scar. "You are definitely getting some of these, especially the last one." I blush but nod at her as she picks out the best ones.

She picked out about 14 lingerie pieces and pulled me to the cashier, me trying to get her to put some down so not a bunch of their money is used on me but she didn't give in, making me huff and pout.

But in the end, I liked all of them so much that I'm pretty happy. Now, only have to go through with the plan...