5-Meeting the twins' family

"Thank you, Bella, for everything," I mumble causing her to smile and continue massaging my back until the knots were out.

"All done," she announces happily. "You did a good job, a lot of people can be difficult when you try to work knots out." She laughs before she calms down and looks at me more seriously, which makes me anxious. "Matthew, I've been thinking about your situation and everything. You can stay here with us for as long as you like, I don't want you sleeping in your car anymore and definitely don't want you to go back to those monsters. You are welcome to stay in the extra room or if you want to bunk with the twins in their room."

I sit in shock because one, they're twins? I mean they obviously look alike but definitely different and two, she's letting me stay here? For real? That makes me tear up, do I seriously not have to go back to my car?

"Thank you thank you thank you," I whimper, quickly leaning in front of me to hug her. When I catch on to what I did, I quickly back away, "Sorry about that. But what about your mates? I mean, they don't seem to like me or the idea of me being near the house, let alone in it.

She just giggles and waves her hand at that, "they'll just have to deal with it. If they say anything rude, you come straight to me, that's counting the twins too, got it?" She says, faking a stern face as I laugh at that and nod to show I understand. "Besides, I have a gossip buddy in the house now, yeah?" She wink making me laugh a bit harder. I like her.

"Okay, thank you, Bella! This means a lot-" I start to say to her but I cut my words short when the doors suddenly swing open and the boys walk in, whining.

"Mommm, are you done wi-" Andrew cuts his sentence short which confuses me so I turn around and look at them confused. Both of their eyes are wide and staring at me, well more specifically my back.

'Fuck!' I panic as I quickly stand up and turn around to hide my back before realizing my chest and stomach are full of scars and bruises too. Their eyes start to water as they wander my body, my breath picks up as I quickly snatch the hoodie off the seat and slide it over my body. I then dart out the door, siding right in between the two, them both too far in a shocked state to try and stop me from running.

I go running for the front door but before I can even reach within a couple of feet from it, the man in the jeans that was sitting next to Isabella stands in front of me. If I didnt see him in time, I would've run right into his chest. The man is about 6'5, maybe 6'6 which immediately intimidates me.

I take a couple of steps back, looking up at him with wide eyes. There is no way I'm getting through this man. "Can we have a quick chat?" He asks making me gulp as I bite my lip, and nod. There's no way out of this so I mise well take the easy way out.

He pulls me aside in a separate room, just across the hall from where Isabella's "Doctors office" is, the other man following suit.

This is going to be just great huh?

I immediately look around the room, finding the easiest exit if needed, which is the window across the room, assuming I can get around these giants that is. Once I found the exit, I let my shoulders relax as I scan the room once more, actually looking at it this time.

It looks like we're in an office room, the hint giving it away is two big desks in the room, one on either side. Utensils and papers are on the desk along with filing cabinets and drawers around the room and a printer in the corner of the room.

When all three of us are in the room, the one behind us closes the door. My heartbeat begins beating faster, my defenses rising as they stand next to each other and look at me before starting to talk.

Ashtons POV

Our mom had wanted to check our Mate out and when she asked him about it, we both obviously picked up on it not really being a physical check-up but mental. We of course don't argue with that, that might be what he needs, a sit down with someone that can communicate well and know's how to help people. That's where my mom comes in, her past job being as a doctor, she's helped so many people both physically and mentally, I just hope she doesn't scare him away. Mom can be, as I would say, a bit much to take sometimes.