24-Waterfall

Andrew- Baba, Dada

Ashton-Daddy

As the twins and I start to walk out of the meeting room, a couple of kids come running up to us with big smiles on their chubby cheeks before attacking me with hugs while giggling and babbling. I tense up at the sudden contact as I look at the twins in shock, who are only smiling back at me. Though, the moment I look down at them, my heart melts and my nerves leave me. Adorable!

I bend down and pull the five into a hug, smiling as I pull back. "Our Luna is so cool!" One of the little boys loudly exclaims with the other four kids agreeing which makes me giggle. I thank them as I stand up, also saying goodbyes to the little ones. They all wave at me and run off, chasing each other around the room.

That's also the reason I'm laying here, thinking of kids and how I can conceive also how I can't wait to have one. But I don't think I'm ready yet. Not ready just yet for that step, as fast as we're going now, I feel like it's way too early to be having kids. I mean, we haven't even had sex yet. I'm not ready for kids. Plus shouldn't we move out of their parent's house before having one?

Stop thinking about it! Too early! Too early! I remind myself.

"Babyboy?" I get knocked out from deep inside my thoughts as I look over at Andrew who has retrieved my attention. His head laying on his palm as he props himself up on his elbow, looking down at me with a worried expression. "What are you thinking about?"

I turn my head back to look up at the dark blue sky peeking through the trees, listing to the sound of the waterfall splashing down, putting a smile on my face as I sigh. "Kids," is all I can get out before Ashton's on top of me.

"Oh really?" Ashton smiles, bright sparkles in his eyes that I never want to disappear. He's not straddling my waist as I nod with a big smile on my face, one hand sneaking up and playing with his soft hair subconsciously. I feel Andrew shift to my side, a slight whine coming from him, probably thinking it would go unheard.

Ashton leans in and attaches his lips to mine, I kiss back before hearing a louder whine which has me slowly pulling away from the kiss, looking over at a pouty Andrew. I shift into my Neko form and jump onto Andrew's chest before shifting back, surprising both of the twins. Andrew holds me happily in his arms, me straddling his lap as he sits up with his arms tightly around my waist. "No being sad," I say before pecking a kiss onto his lips.

"Im not anymore baby," he says, smiling as he pecks another kiss before I shift again and run off behind a bush. I hurry to shift, strip to my swimming trunks (we through some on when we stopped by the house), and run into the water, swimming backward as I watch the boys follow close behind me by clumsily stripping when they spot me in the water. I quickly turn back around and swim away from them and under the waterfall, where my sister and I would hang out, looking very similar to the last one I took them to. Though, of course, the boys still have no clue where to look as they call out for me.

"Where are you, Kitten?"

"Baby boy?"

It then goes silent for a moment before they both call out a nickname they know makes me feel weak and fuzzy inside. A whimpering sound comes up my throat, "Little one?"

They find me pretty easily, assumingly because they heard the whimper, and give me a soft, loving smile as their heads tilt to the side. Tilting at the same. Fucking. Time. That was the cutest thing ever!

I smile back at them as they step closer to me, though I whimper as I feel my head start to slowly slip into headspace. "Aww, what's wrong, baby?" Andrew asks as they get closer to me, wrapping me in his arms and lifting my legs so they're wrapped around his waist.