10-Make up and Nervous

Lindzey-Matthew's sister 

"Sooo Matthew, I was planning on maybe taking you shopping for clothes. Also anything you need for your regression?" Isabella says. My eyes grow wide.

"You know?" I whine and pout, turning my head and shoving my face into Andrew's neck.

"Yeah, the boys were freaking out and let it slip. Don't blame them, it tends to happen." She notifies and pulls back a bit to look between the twins.

"Noted," I say more to myself than anyone else. I see both of them sigh in relief and let a chuckle slip past their lips, probably because I didnt get mad. The only reason I'm not mad is that no one's giving me disgusted looks, the opposite actually. Everyone in the room is looking at me adoringly.

"And we are all perfectly okay with it and we'll all do anything you need help with. We don't mind as long as it makes you happy Bub," Isabella says with so much love, the twins nodding in agreement and cuddling up to me. Andrew only clings tighter to me from behind and Ashton leans into my side as I put my arms around his shoulders.

I look up at her and smile, nodding. "Then I'd love to go shopping, just not too much. I don't have a lot of money."

"Who said you're going to pay? I'm going to pay from them, Love," my eyes widen at that. That's too much to ask.

"What? No no, I can't let you do that! I already intruded on living here!" I respond, protesting against her words as El continues to pet my head, making me purr.

"Too bad, it's settled. We're going tomorrow," she says walking off down the hall, Hunter and Hayden following after her.

"Well then," I giggle and shake my head. "There's no winning with her," both Andrew and Ashton chuckle and agree so I add in my peace. "Though, she's the only one that I can't win against, yet."

"Oh no, there really is another one," Andrew fake shudders and sighs. I giggle and hit his chest, my other hand still resting on Ashton's shoulder.

"Oh shut it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 3 days since everything happened with Ashton's wolf, as I learned his name is Everest, had growled and threatened Scarlett, showing his teeth and looking like he was going to pounce. See, I get why they were protective at first since it was a strange Vampire in front of them, and honestly, it's flattering and lovely that they automatically want to protect me. But once I told them she wasn't a harm to us, he still bared his teeth at her.

So as punishment I have been barely talking to him and I wouldn't let him sleep in the same bed as me so he has been sleeping in his own bed. To be honest with you, I miss him to all hell!

I feel bad for not talking to him or letting him sleep next to me but I feel like he should respect my best friend. And yes I know she's clingy but that's because she knows gentle touches are my love language. Plus, I know he didnt know this for sure, but I'm gay and have a girl bestie. Whether she's a vampire or not, I feel like they should at least try to be in the same room without killing each other, for me.

I'm a Neko and most known as the hunted, the prey whole Wolves are most known as the predators to us. So yes, my best friend is a Vampire, for many reasons but two good ones are; one because we immediately clicked and two, she's very good at protecting me.

Though today, I declare his punishment over. I'm also going to explain to him why I got so upset with him. I've been laying in Andrew's arms for a couple of minutes, thinking but I slowly shimmy my way out. Once I'm out, I shift into my cat form and jump onto Ashton's bed, whining and whimpering as jump onto his chest. Gosh, I miss his touch!