27-Little Accident

My eyes start to drift open as I let out a small kitten-like yawn, them closing immediately after due to the light coming in the window. My head still, slightly, in little space, I whimper, nuzzling my face into the nearest body and curling up my body. That's when I feel it. The cold, stinging feeling.

An arm is wrapped around my shoulders from the body I'm laying on, and another pair of arms is around my stomach, holding me close between the bodies. My eyes drift open, and I fight them to stay open, giving them just a minute to adjust to the sunlight. I make a little move to face down so I can look, My thoughts being confirmed as tears start slipping down my face.

The body I'm laying on, the scent I realize as Ashton, shifts and lets out a little groan as his arms around my shoulder start to slowly rub up and down my arm. I sniffle and hide my face in his stomach, my face going red in shame and embarrassment. "Baby?" Ashton whispers in his morning voice. That's when I really break down.

"'m sowwy, 'm sowwy, 'm sowwy," I shake my head while whimpering, sobs escaping through my lips.

"Kitten, little one, what's wrong? What happened?" His voice turns into a panicked tone but I just cry harder, which causes Andrew to stir awake as well, immediately becoming aware of my crying.

"Baby boy, are you okay?" He asks, sitting up and pulling me up with him. I immediately pull the covers with me, keeping myself covered up down there. He pulls me so I'm sitting in the middle of them, Ashton now sitting up too. Ashton wraps his arms around my shoulders again, pulling me close to him as my breathing starts quickening. "He's having a panic attack," Andrew panics.

"I know, I know! Help me get his attention, I got a trick." I hear Ashton say, knowing damn well he can't use his pheromones to calm me since I'm in little space. That causes me to look up as the familiar burning sensation in my throat starts. I want it to stop and just get cleaned up! I'm ashamed and want attention off of me, which is the exact opposite of what's happening right now. "Good, good. It's okay baby, just listen to me and take your time love. okay?"

I nod my head and look up at him. "Okay, now tell me five things you can see baby. Take your time and just listen to me."

I take a deep breath and look around. "Y-you... A-Andrew... Blanket... Tv and Blueberry." I respond, it starting to get easier to talk and breathe, blueberry being my blue Stuffie they gave me in little space last night.

"Good baby, good." Ashton coos, slowly rocking me, another hand on my back. "Now, tell me four things you can hear Darling."

I take another deep breath, my breathing still abnormal, taking a minute to listen to my surroundings. "I... I h-hear you, the breeze, Estella running, and m-me."

"Good job baby, keep breathing like that." Andrew coos again, still rubbing at my back, his other hand now in my hair after he moves closer to me.

"Now, three things you can smell baby."

"Your Strawberry scent, Andrew's Cocoa scent, and Pancakes."

"Two things you can feel Kitten."

"You guys and fluffy blanket."

"Good baby, one more, just one more. One thing you can taste baby."

"Metal," I whisper out before self-consciously lifting my hand to my mouth, wincing at the touch before pulling my hand back down and seeing blood.

"Oh baby boy, it's alright. Let's get your lip cleaned up and rinse your mouth with water." Andrew coos while turning and standing out of bed, Ashton slowly releasing me and doing the same. I freeze in my spot.