26-Little Space day

*Just a reminder below*

Andrew~Dada/Papa Bear/sometimes Baba(they understand when they are calling for Andrew or a bottle)

Ashton~Daddy/Daddy Bear

Bottle~baba/bot bot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they have helped me shower and cleaned themselves, Andrew wraps a towel around his waist and goes into the bedroom to grab our clothes while Ashton helps me out and wraps a towel around me and hugs me. He kisses my forehead before resting his chin on my head as I feel my head slowly slip into little space.

He and I stand there with a towel around his waist and a fluffy towel covering my shivering body with his head on mine while holding me close in an attempt to warm me up. Dada finally comes back with a pair of undies, three pairs of sweatpants, and a hoodie. He closes the door once more behind himself and sets the clothing down on the sink for all of us to wear.

"Let's get dressed Kitten," Daddy kisses my head one more time before letting go to dry the rest of himself off to get dressed. I just silently stand there, pouting and holding the towel around my shivering figure.

"Whats wrong Babyboy?" Dada asks, probably noticing that I'm not getting dressed. I turn to him, seeing he already has his sweatpants on. I only whine and look down at my feet, my pout only increasing.

"Kitten?" Daddy questions. But the thing is, little me is in the mood to not talk so I just stand there, shivering and whining. "Kitten, what's wrong baby?"

My pout sticks but I start to get upset and annoyed that my little self won't let me talk and say what I want to. It feels like someone has put my voice on mute because they don't want me talking but in reality, that person is me. I stomp my foot in frustration before plopping on the ground with a huff escaping my mouth.

"Aww, babyboy, Its okay. Come here," Dada grabs the clothes that Im suppose to be changing into and approaches me, kneeling in front of me. "No tantrum Darling, okay? No tantrum. We don't want a grumpy Kitten." He slowly reaches for me and pouts as he picks me up. I only look at him in surprise, reaching a hesitant hand up and poking at the lip.

He chuckles at my expression and reaction as he unlocks and opens the bathroom door. We walk into our room and over to the bed. Daddy goes and locks the bedroom door while Dada lays me on the bed, still wrapped in the towel. I giggle as he decides to make a 'whoosh' sound as he sets me down. I then copy him. "'Oosh!"

"There's that heavenly sound," Daddy says making me giggle again, lightly clapping my hands. I squeal as I get picked up and my bare feet hit the warm, fluffy blue carpet, a cooing sound falling from my lips at the feeling between my toes. I also hear them coo at me but ignore it. Fluffy carpet.

As I feel my towel being unwrapped from my body, I look up to see I'm in front of Daddy, him gently rubbing the towel on my skin to dry me. Another set of hands, Baba, takes the towel from Daddy when he's done and starts to try and get my undies and sweatpants on.

The bottoms are on my mid-thigh before I let out a surprised squeal, seeing as something is thrown over my head and everything's dark! That's when I feel hands gently ruffle the fabric on my head, in an attempt to dry my hair. I giggle before letting out a whimper when the towels put too much pressure on my kitty ears.

My pants are already all the way up as I start to struggle against the towel that is on top of my head and whimper again as the pressure gets too much for my ears... AGAIN!

"'Topit!" I whimper and stumble backward while yanking the towel off my head and throwing it on the floor with a big pout on my lips.

"What's wrong Kitten? What happened?" Daddy asks carefully as Dada looks at me worriedly. I pout as I gently rub at my ears and look down, glaring at the now damp, fluffy pink towel.