11-Uh oh!

We stop in front of the room and stand on a little stage, my head bent down the whole way up. But then the scents I never wanted to smell again starts to fill my nose and overflow my senses.

The wolves that killed Lindzey are in this room.

I immediately go tense and start to practically quiver into myself, taking a couple of slow steps back. That catches the twin's attention as they stop what they're doing and lean down a bit to be at my height level. "Hey hey, what's wrong Love? It's okay baby, we're here, calm down," I hear as Andrew coos. I look at them before I scan the room once more as he goes to grab my hands. "Wait, where's this blood from? Why are you bleeding?" He asks urgently, trying to pry my hands from a fist, but not succeeding.

"I-I," I can't even speak, not in front of everyone, not when everyone is staring at me so intensely. My breath starts to quicken as I shift, thankfully my paws don't hurt as much as my hands before I shifted. I run to the door, which is now being held open by a late person, thankfully! They jump back a little bit, more than likely not expecting a cat to run at them.

I run and run through the trees until two big wolves are surrounding me, slowly narrowing my way. I slow in my tracks, soon coming to a full stop, knowing I'm not getting past the two. Hesitantly, Cyrus steps toward me and gives me a gentle lick on the side of my face. I shift and quickly fall to my knees, completely exhausted from running and crying. I look down at my lap, breaking down right there, my sticky and bloody hands messing with each other on my legs.

My mind starts to flash through what happened that night to my sister, my heart pounding so hard in my chest that it feels like someone's squeezing it and trying to tug it out of my chest. I just let my tear fall down my face, the only thing audible to me being the buzzing of my eyes, my sight going blurry. Soon enough everything fades and all I can see and hear is the scene of my sister dying over and over again.

"Matthew, run! Get somewhere safe, Now!" Lindzey screams in a raspy and sleepy voice, still trying to fight with every last piece of energy in her body. I shift and run, feeling the breeze drift through my fur.

Once I get an okay distance away, I take a second to turn around, hoping my sister is behind me. Though she isn't. Instead, she's laying on the ground with two furious wolves hovering over her, claws and teeth ripping into her.

The smell of the wolves lingers in my nose as I turn back around and run until I suddenly drop to the ground. Falling into the dirt, sobbing, and curling into a ball.

In a blink of an eye, the person I love most in this world, the person who protects me and takes care of me is gone. Liz is dead! My sister is gone!

The next thing I know everything's dark.

No sound.

No sight.

No feeling.

No nothing.

Just pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

As we all stand in front of the room with our pack in it, Matthew has his head facing down at his feet. His whole body is tense from his place between my brother and me, then he's quivering and taking steps backward. I know he has Anxiety and isn't a huge people person so maybe it's his shyness? Social Anxiety? Not liking to be near so many people at once?

Andrew and I lean down a little so we are leveled with his height, "Hey hey, what's wrong Love? It's okay baby, we're here, calm down," Andrew coos, trying to calm Matthew down. Our mate looks at us then scans the room once more as Andrew's hands go to grab him, well until he pulls a hand back to himself, red slowly dripping down his finger. "Wait, where's this blood from? Why are you bleeding?" Andrew asks urgently as he and I grab a hand each, trying to pry his fists from their tight grasp, not succeeding at all.