15-Mistake?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning⚠️⚠️

I start to toss and turn as I hear crying, my hands explore the bed to find a body but when I don't feel anyone around me I shoot up into a sitting position on the bed. I take a look around the room I'm in and see that it's not the one I fell asleep in. Though as I keep scanning the room I realize that this room is not as random as I thought it was.

I'm on my old dingy mattress in the old room in my parent's house. The bed is stained with blood and reaks like a dead body, sweat, and piss. When I become aware of where I am I stand up off the bed, frantically looking around. The floorboard is as weak feeling as it has always been, the walls have mold creeping up the wall, and glass laying near the corner of the room, opposite the door from when dad threw a glass bottle at me.

No no no, this can't be happening! Right? I was just with Ashton and Andrew! How am I back here?

I look down at my body, seeing I'm dressed in a dark blue shirt that has many holes in it, stains all over the front, and more than likely the back too. I also feel that I'm wearing a pair of boxers knowing there's a hole or two as I feel a drift of air and shiver. I walk over to the little, shattered mirror on the opposite wall from where the bed is. My heart skips a beat as I look into the mirror, being met with a 12-year-old sickly skinny me. A large bruise set on my cheek that leads down the left side of my neck, flinching as pain shoots through my body from my back at every move I seem to make.

Fuck! Do I really have to relive what I think is going to happen? I remember this one vividly. This is the first time he's touched me beyond weapons, it was much more painful than any knife could have done, and it never left my brain. How could it?

I start to hit my face over and over again, hoping I can wake myself up. But of course, it doesn't work, though I keep on trying until I hear the locks from the outside of my door being fiddled with. I stumble back as the sound of the lock clicks, telling me and the other person that it's now unlocked. I stop in my tracks, knowing that I keep backing up it will just piss them off even more. The doorknob turns and the door gets slammed open, showing one of the people I never wanted to see again. Dad.

He walks all the into the room before slamming it behind him, I put my head down, trying to hide my tears. "Look up you little bastard! I thought by now you would've learned that it would be a lot worse if you didnt." He says in a demonly-like tone, a dark look and an almost proud smile on his face as I dare to look up at him, cowering. Right now I can't control my body, it's just making me relive a nightmare, I can't control anything from here. I wish I could move, speak, and run. Something. Anything. His dull eyes glare into mine as my breath begins to pick up, inhaling the wet mold smell.

He just stands and stares at me for a while. Stands in silence. After what feels like years he steps closer to me and grabs the back of my neck and throws me into the wall, pinning me as I let out a scream. "STOP!"

He then grabs the hunting-like pocket knife out, pushing his hand up my shirt, holding the sharp blade under it. I stop my screaming, my body freezing as my breath hitches at the cool blade. He uses his free hand to lift the back of my shirt, pushing on my back so I'm stuck to the wall, using his other hand to press the knife deeper, dragging long and deep cuts on my back. Tears start to flow from my eyes as I scream once more, thrashing under his grip.

Once he decides that he's bored with cutting my back, he throws the knife across the room, it thudding against the wall as he uses all his force to throw me to the ground. He's quick to find the right leverage as he pins me chest first on the floor.