015 | join the gardening club

in a room full of art, he'd still stare at him

APRIL SECOND,
TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

7:05 in the morning

DRESSED IN THE BLACK UNIFORM belonging to Karasuno, his new High School, Tobio fixed the strap of his bag over his shoulder. He slipped on his outdoor shoes, fingers helping his feet slide in. Once he was all prepared, mentally checking over everything he needed for the day, which was really only his volleyball kit, Tobio exited his house, turning the key in the hole and locking the door.

"Ohayou," he heard his soulmate greet.

"Ohay"

The words fell dead in his mouth, blue eyes widening at the sight of the alluring being before him. The sun bathed him in a heavenly light, gold rays illuminating his sharp feature. The sea-coloured jewels inside his skull were so very seductive, high cheekbones prominent on his indulgent face; his long dark hair was pulled back into a half-bun, a few strands framing his face in the front. Bedizened in a black uniform snuggly plastering to his athletic body, Sora looked absolutely stunning. Divine. Beautiful. He smiled kindly, his lips, soft like velvetTobio would knowshaded a pale pink, curled.

The tips of Kageyama's ears flushed a deep rose colour. Above all, confusion swirled within his body. "Why are you wearing that?" he asked quite dumbly.

Amusement glistened in Sora's eyes, his hands wedged into his pockets. "Why'd ya think?" he questioned rhetorically. "I'm going to Karasuno now."

"Doshite?"

"Because you're going there," was his answer.

Tobio expected more, but Sora continued to watch him blankly.

"Is that it?"

"Am I supposed to say something else?"

His heart swelled with warmth. Tobio ducked under his stare, averting his gaze to the floor. "Okay," he mumbled softly. Sora chuckled, throwing an arm over his shoulder and filling the silence with nonsense that wasn't nonsense. Tobio listened intently, silent, responding with only a few movements. Sora was fine with the nods he received from Tobio. No other words needed to be said. He knew his soulmate like the back of his hand.

Moving to another school (and growing apart) would not change that.

━━━━ ♔ • ♛ • ♔ ━━━━

Whispers broke out throughout the classroom, all eyes pinned onto the male standing at the front. From his daunting height to his kind face, everybody couldn't help the way he attracted their whole, complete attention. His earrings, especially. The girls, and some guys, fawned over his raw beauty; others envied him.