062 | nightmares are soothed with cuddles

love now. panic later.

JANUARY FIFTH, TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN

JANUARY FIFTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN

22:43 at night

SHOWERING IN THE SPARE bathroom, slipping on a pair of boxers and loose grey sweatpants (yes, he wore it for one reason and one reason only), Sora exited the guest room with a towel hanging 'round his neck. His hair was damp against his face, plastered onto hydrated skin. Gathering his hair in one hand, Sora deftly put it into a bun. He preferred not having the strands stick to his skin right after a shower, although he dried them to the best of his abilities before.

"Is that all?" The lady on the call asked, his phone pressed between his ear and shoulder.

"Yes, thank you," Sora said.

And with that, the call ended.

Footsteps thudded down the stairs. His gaze turned to the side, spotting his soulmates walking down in their pyjamas.

Cute, he thought.

Oikawa donned a pair of heart-printed pants and a long-sleeved red shirt, whereas Kunimi wore a plain grey shirt and some shorts. On his feet, however, were bunny slippers, light and with a fluffy tail at the end. Iwaizumi wore a black tank top and army-green pants with dinosaurs plastered everywhere. Kindaichi had on a graphic shirt with some animated eggs on the front and a pair of blue checkered pants. Those two wore regular indoor slippers while Oikawa wore a pair of peach-themed ones, fluffy and somewhat adorable.

"Interesting pyjamas," Sora purred.

"Shut up," Iwaizumi mumbled, a blush sprawling across his cheeks. "We didn't have anything else. Shittykawa bought these."

"Why're you complaining? They're cute!"

Kunimi rolled his eyes as he turned the corner, walking over to the living room.

"Cute my ass."

"Your ass is very cute," Oikawa beamed.

"I agree," Sora added.

Kunimi turned his head and blinked owlishly. He paused in his steps, gaze falling to his eldest soulmate's accentuated muscles, absorbing the breadth of unblemished skin. Water droplets lingered, gently tracing Sora's abdominal muscles in such a suggestive way that, as the rest turned to look, they desperately wished to do the same. To trace the skin with their fingers, their tonguesand not with just their famished vision.

"You alright?"

Teasing tone, crimson carnations.

A smirk curled at his lips.

"Is it hot in here?" Oikawa swallowed thickly, tugging at the collar of his shirt.

Their blood roared through their veins.