074 | the start of their new life

you go down just like holy mary

APRIL FIRST,TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN

APRIL FIRST,
TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN

16:03 in the afternoon

HAVING PACKED EVERYTHING they would need, the soulmate six moved to Tokyo. It was time to start anew, and this time, no one would be left behind. No one would hurt them ever again— not a stranger and certainly not each other. They acted as if the past had never happened, and whether it was for good or for worse, they didn't know. They just moved forward. Together. As lovers would.

The group of males made good time on their way to their new home, with a few detours along the way and a stop in a small town. Currently, they stood outside the apartment building, eyes wide. Their jaws dropped.

"This is ours?" Kindaichi asked, shocked.

There was something sweet in the air— something sweet and warm. Something that tasted like honey to five, but salty to one. Like the sea. When it beckons people to drown.

"Yup," Sora answered with a smile. "All ours."

Oikawa lurched back, whipping his head to the side. "Ayo, wait— the whole building?!"

"You wish." He laughed. And it was so pretty. So pretty it hurt. Almost, at least. "We have the top floor. Come on. Let's go inside."

They lugged their suitcases inside, marvelling at the interior. Sora scanned the area. He raised a hand when he caught sight of the receptionist. He waved, and she walked over. "Welcome," she greeted. She had dark hair pulled back in a braid, her face lined with age. The woman smiled politely, but her eyes seemed to say something else. "These must be your soulmates, right, Suzuki-san?"

"Yes," he replied. He said it with pride.

"These are your room cards." The receptionist handed the cards to Sora, who handed them out to his soulmates. There were six, one for each of them. "If you need anything, please come to the front desk. We'll be glad to help."

"Thank you," Iwaizumi said. He nodded politely, and the receptionist couldn't help but fawn over how cute the polyamorous group looked. She guided them to the elevator, pressed a button and instructed them to swipe their cards to reach their floor. They did so, and they stood inside, waiting patiently. Large windows were all around them, showcasing the city before their eyes.

Kunimi latched onto Sora's side, hooking their elbows together. His fear of elevators hadn't dwindled in the slightest.

"I've put it under your names, by the way," Sora spoke, putting an arm around Kunimi's waist. He gripped his sides reassuringly.

"Why our names?" Kindaichi wondered.

Sora regarded them with foreboding sincerity. "Because if anything ever happens, I want this to remain as your home."