025 | self care? what's that?

darkness comes in all shapes and forms:
night time, alleyways, even love

darkness comes in all shapes and forms:night time, alleyways, even love

APRIL EIGHTEENTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

20:55 at night

MOONLIGHT SLITHERED INTO a dark room. Silver beams waltzed past the curtain, a therapeutic beauty to the graphite night. Two bodies laid on a queen-sized bed, plastered together in a sinful, intimate act. Heady breaths echoed throughout the otherwise silent air, the ac blowing cooly on their heating skin. The stench of sweat and sex suffocated the space, inebriating the soulmate duo.

"You can add another finger," came the mellifluous, needy voice of Tobio Kageyama. He laid on his stomach, knees digging into the comforting, cloud-like bedding. "I'm ready."

A deep groan rumbled out of Sora Suzuki's chest. "You don't know how much that turns me on."

He lowered his head, pressing faint, feather-like kisses down the younger's neck, licking up the beads of sweat rolling down. He licked his drying lips and slipped in another digit, relishing in the tight wet heat surrounding his fingers. Oh, how Tobio was his drug. One touch and the intoxication was instant. Sora was wholly addicted. From the heavenly moans slipping past the raven-haired's lips to the invigorating thrusts he would produce to try and match up with his soulmate.

Sora pulled his fingers out. An immediate protest followed.

"Baby," Sora cooed, gently nudging Tobio's arm. "Turn around for me."

"Why?" he muttered, twisting his neck to glance back at the older teenager, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"I want to see you."

Tobio's gaze never relented.

Amusement hummed through their bond, and Sora moved forward, planting his chest firmly along Tobio's back.

"I want to see you come undone as I fuck you," he purred. "I want to see those beautiful eyes roll back, that glorious arch of your back, all from the pleasure I'm giving you."

A flash of heat whacked Tobio right across the face. His heart jerked in his chest, and he failed to come up with a decent reply, words spluttering out of his mouth incoherently.

"I- wha- you can't just- huh?"

Sora threw his head back and chuckled. He absolutely loved making a mess out of his king.

"Hush, Tobio. You're going to fry your brain if you continue."

He pushed his soulmate onto his back and swung a leg over him. Straddling the younger's waist, Sora sat back on his feet and grabbed his cock, stroking languidly, eyes trained solely onto Tobio. Sora's attention was all on him. As usual. As always.