058 | a random chapter that i wanted to write. yes, it's angsty

if you cannot love yourself...

SOME RANDOM DAY,IN A RANDOM YEAR

SOME RANDOM DAY,
IN A RANDOM YEAR

time? get a watch.

OH, HOW I WISH to caress his face. To feel the gentle warmth exuding off his skin. His hair flows with the breeze, rustling faintly as the sun's rays beckoned forth. He looks so beautiful. Cerulean eyes shining with...what was that? Joy? Happiness? There's something else, though. As his soulmates walk up to him, I can see it. Sadness. Pain. A flash that appears and disappears as quickly as the sun hidden behind the trails of cotton white waltzing in the deep blue sky leisurely.

Arms spread apart.

Tobio slots between them a perfect puzzle piece. A reunion of two not yet complete.

As my finger grazes the illuminated screen of my device, words of black and white flitted across; oh, how I wish I could jump in. Hold him. Cradle him. Whisper to the broken boy standing with the weight of thousands on his shoulders that he is loved. That even though he could find nothing to love in himself, I did. Give me a pen and paper, and I can detail out every flaw he wished to hide. I could paint out the scars buried under his skin with darkened ink. I could draw them with my eyes closed.

Moon drunk monster, oh, how beautiful and strange.

Just send me word. At midnight, sometime through the stars I'll do it.

Charm me. Furiously. Torment me. In detail.

Sora Suzuki, as I read your story, I know that you are loved.

Your soulmates stand around you. Hajime Iwaizumi gazes at you with such endearing eyes my heart flutters. Tooru Oikawa stares at you with such a bright grin that even the sun shields its eyes. Akira Kunimi watches you with a soft smile even the world pauses to take a peek. Time stops its motion, and as Yuutarou Kindaichi looks at you, eyes lingering on your hands, he wonders what it's like to touch you. He bets that he could find all of the mysteries of the universe.

And Tobio Kageyama, oh, precious Tobio Kageyama.

As he melts into your embrace, stars dance along his skin, and he knows. He is loved.

Why do you struggle? Why do you blind yourself to what is so prominently around you? Fate calls for you; she asks that you give them a chance. Allow them into your heart.

Oh, but I know.

You are not all you are made out to be. A knight clad in shining armour. You've never been a knight, right? Under all that metal, under all that tough-guy, stoic-faced facade is a boy who's desperately calling out for help. I hear you. We all hear you.

Sora Suzuki.

We shall meet in your dreams.

It's a promise.

From me, who reads your story.

To you, whom I wish the best for.