S6 - Chapter One: A Year Without Rain

"No!... I need to find her"

"She's not dead!"

It's already been quite a few weeks since Rain just up and left in the middle of the night, only leaving a note that Glenn still keeps in his pocket. Everyday, he has been out looking for her and he promised himself that he wouldn't give up until she is found.

"Glenn, Maybe you should sleep" Mason told his brother-in-law as Glenn sat on the porch of the stairs, just staring out at that wall.

"No, I don't need sleep" Glenn snapped standing up then went to walk away but Mason grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"You haven't slept in weeks and it's killing you" Mason told him and Glenn tensed his jaw.
"Why are you not freaking out like I am right now?" Glenn asked turning to face him, "She's your sister!" He stated raising his voice a little.

"And you think I don't know that?!" Mason asked, raising his voice too and Glenn scoffed but didn't say anything more, "Look, the only thing that's keeping me at peace is that I know that she can take care of herself" He added.

"We should be out there looking for her" Glenn stated and Mason shook his head at him which made the man frown, slightly confused.

"I know my sister and if you can't find her then she doesn't want to be found" Mason told him and Glenn sighed, dropping his head.

"Then, what am I suppose to do?" He asked and Mason pulled him into his side.
"You eat, sleep and shower because she will kill you if you're dead when she comes back" Mason stated and Glenn chuckled lightly as Mason walked him into the house.

"I don't have time to..." Glenn said about to walk away when Mason pulled him back.
"Look, just eat something and get yourself cleaned up at least and I will go out and look for her with you" Mason reasoned.

Glenn seemed to think for a moment before he nodded his head slowly which made Mason smile, "Okay, go wash up and I'll make you something to eat" Mason added before turning him around, placing his hands on Glenn's back and walked him inside the house then gently shoved him towards the stairs and Glenn glared at him, over his shoulder.

Mason just waved for him to go and Glenn rolled his eyes, "Alright, I'm going" Glenn whinged before making his way up stairs and Mason stood at the bottom to make sure he doesn't try to sneak out when he walks away.

Mason walked into the kitchen with a sigh before he starts to fix Glenn a sandwich when Max enters through the back door, "Hey, Mate. Do you want something to eat?" Mason asked his brother as he put the bread on the counter.

"No!" Max snapped making Mason jump and Maze frowned at his brother, "I don't want something to eat! I don't want to move! I want things to stay how they are!" He yelled clearly annoyed before he stormed off into the house.

"Why are you yelling?!" Mason asked-yelling, "I only asked a question" He stated then raised his fist like he were going to hit something but then dropped it, "Aish" He hissed shaking his head as he went back to making the sandwich.

Mason placed the finished sandwich onto a  plate then took it up to Glenn's room and gently knocked on the door but got no answer, "Hyung, Are you in there?" Mason asked and surprised himself at what he just called Glenn.