S6 - Chapter Eighteen - The Day Before

"It's her, isn't it?"

"Maybe you should to sit down"

My head pounded against my skull as the natural light shined through the bedroom windows. I squinted slightly and groaned as I sat up then I noticed the weight on my legs so I looked down at Glenn as I tucked the sheets under my arms.

My husband was laying across the bed with the duvet only covering his area that shouldn't be seen which brought to my attention that he were naked.

A breeze from the open window made me shiver and I came to notice that I were naked too so I took a look around the room. The dresser on the side of the room had been knocked, judging by the items that were now on the floor along with our clothes, that were making a path from the door to the bed.

And then the images from last night came rolling in, Glenn and I had left the party a lot drunker than we planned. We laughed a little too hard when we closed the front door a little too loud then Glenn chased me up the stairs and when he finally caught me, he kissed me. We were a mess against the walls of the hallways until we finally found our bedroom door. Glenn opened it with one hand while he were making marks on my chest and then we were finally in the room, he closed the door then the clothes started to come off. Glenn picked me up and my legs went around his waist as he pushed me against the dresser which caused it to rock and the items to fall.

He then carried me to the bed and gently laid me down and hovered over me. The two of us only in our underwear as he stared into my eyes.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" He asked softly and I nodded my head with a smile.
"Yes, Glenn. I'm okay" I assured him before kissing him again then rolled the two of us over so I were on top and you can imagine what happened after that.

"Glenn" I called nudging him with my hand but he didn't move and my legs felt numb so he must of been laying on them all night, "Glenn!" I called again a little bit louder this time and gave him a slap.

"I'm up" He said quickly sitting up and I groaned as I moved my legs to get some feeling back into them.
"Hey, pipe down" I said placing a hand to my head and he dropped his own before groaning in pain.
"I'm never drinking again" He muttered to himself.
"You shouldn't have drank so much" I stated swinging my legs off the bed then I just sat there.

Regretting staying to do shots with my brothers. I'm surprised at how much alcohol this place has considering, well, this is the damn apocalypse.

The bed moved and then Glenn came into view as he walked to the bathroom, giving me a good view of everything, "Nice ass" I commented with a smirk.
"Right on" Glenn replied with his fist in the air before he closed the bathroom door and I scoffed.

I sighed as I laid back down on the bed and just stared up at the ceiling, a smile spread across my face before it slowly turned into a blush. For the first time in a long time, Glenn and I finally made love.

It might seem a little weird to others to be celebrating such a thing but for us is a big step, well, it is for me. I'm finally able to wash all those touches off me and start again, allowing Glenn's touch to heal those scars. It's a new start for the two of us.

"Are you going to lie here all day?" Glenn asked and I looked to my husband standing above me, now freshly showered and fully clothed.
"I mean, I could but I'm recovering" I replied and he started smirking, "Not from you, from the drinks. Although, you lying on my legs didn't help" I added and his smug look dropped.
"Sorry about that" He replied and I smiled at him.
"It's all good" I replied as he laid down beside me.