S6 - Chapter Seventeen - Four Walls And A Roof

"I'll take that, thanks"

"Look at me, b*tch"

I sat staring off into the distance until Mason nudged my shoulder, "Rain, Now it's not the time to have a breakdown. Pick yourself up and let's get this done" He told me making me look at him and I nodded.

We quickly and quietly snuck along the bushes then ran to the door that the others were waiting at and Daryl scoffed, "Did you need to braid your hair or something?" He asked and I glared at him.

"Let's just do this" I replied and Rick nodded before he counted to three then quickly opened up the door in which we all went rushing in quietly.

There were beds along the wall and anywhere they could fit a cot bed. The savours were sleeping and we had to work in the dark. So, I slowed my pace to not wake them and Rick just took his knife out and put it into the closest saviour's head and my eyes widened.

"Okay, we doing this" I said whispering to myself before taking my knife out and doing the same, knifing anyone I could get to.

Then, it got chaotic as the men got alerted so they all got up to defend themselves. One of them grabbed me from behind so I used the wall in front of me to run up it and then pushed myself back. The person and I fell to the floor which made him let go off me then I turned around quick then put my knife into his skull before he could attack me anymore.

"I'll take that, thanks" I told the dead man as I took his gun from his belt then shot the savour coming at me which set the guns off and everyone were firing at each other so I pushed myself against the wall in a way of protecting my well being.

"Rain!" Mason yelled for me and I looked over to him struggling with a walker so I raised my new gun and aimed it at the walker, shooting it in the head.

I don't know how long we were fighting for but the dead had turned so the walkers were just taking the living out anyway. Gunshots rung out and everything were getting way to loud for me to handle, my heart were pounding and my body burned, I swear it were screaming out for me to rest but I kept going.

Screams were muffled and I had blood coating my skin thicker than wood but I didn't stop until the last body dropped, well so I thought.

A male voice from behind made me jump and I turned to a gun being aimed right at my chest so I flipped my knife in my hand and got ready to use it when I noticed that Daryl were slowly and quietly sneaking up behind him.

"You just slaughtered my people and I bet you are the favourite child of the bunch" The man snarked and I rolled my eyes as I waited for Daryl to get closer, Daryl then slowly nodded at me so I raised my arm before throwing my knife at the guy.

The knife lodged itself into his shoulder and Daryl quickly grabbed him from behind then held the knife and pushed it deeper making the guy scream.

"Where's Negan?" Rick asked approaching the guy and he just chuckled which caused Daryl to twist the knife and he screamed out once again, "Just answer the question then we can kill you faster and put an end to all this" Rick said placing his hands onto his hips and the guy chuckled darkly.

"I am Negan" He replied smirking and Rick nodded at Daryl who removed my knife from the shoulder and then threw him to the floor hard.