Story Time

This chapter is going to explain the background story of the siblings (mostly their parents) so you can understand a bit better.

Park Na-Ru was born August 1st 1971, in Busan, South Korea. She were a only child to Father Park Sang-Wook and Mother Lee Sun-Jin.

Elliot Kingsley was born 25th October, 1968, in Sydney Australia. He has a sister that is three years younger. The two were the only children of father James Kingsley and Mother Malia Kingsley. 

(Unfortunately, Elliot lost his mother the year that he were studying aboard and he returned home for the funeral where he stayed for a little while.)

Malia Rain Kingsley-Park was born on the 22nd July, 1988, in Busan, South Korea.

Mason Sawyer Kingsley-Park was born on the 26th august, 1994, in Sydney, Australia.

Miles Henry Kingsley-Park was born on 11th December, 1997, in Sydney, Australia.

Maxwell James Kingsley-Park was also born on the 11th December, 1997. Only twelves minutes after Miles. In Sydney, Australia.

In the year 1987, when Na-Ru was just only sixteen years old. She studied aboard for a year and she met Elliot while they attended the same school, they soon started dating and then short after, Elliot left to go back to his home town in Australia (because his mother had passed). The pair kept in contact and maintained a long distance relationship.

However, in the summer of that year (after turning seventeen) Na-Ru met 19 year old Negan. The two spent the entire summer together and she went on to lose her precious gift to him.

The two soon broke up and Negan left and she stayed in the states for while but didn't want to be alone anymore so she decided to go home.

The day she were to leave, Negan showed up at the airport and begged her to stay so she did. They had one more amazing night together and he promised her the world but yet she still woke up alone the next day. Negan were nowhere to be found or could be reached and she soon realised he had left once again.

And so Na-Ru returned home. Letting Elliot know of her decision so he knew that she wouldn't be there if he were to return.

Shortly after, she discovered she was pregnant and was disowned by her parents who kicked her out of the house so she worked as a waitress while living in a small studio.

Elliot found where she was and surprised her while at work then the two reunited and were intimate straight away. So, Na-Ru then told Elliot that the child she were already pregnant with, was his own.

The two went on to move in together and when the baby was finally born, Elliot didn't question it and just assume the baby was born early.

A healthy baby girl was born, Elliot decided to give her the name Malia Rain as Malia was the name of his mother and Rain because it was raining on the day she was born.

The best day of his life.

The two agreed, only if Na-Ru were able to also give her a cute nickname so she chose the name Lia. Not because of her first name but because it went well with the surname Park. When the two married, Na-Ru kept her last name for that reason while also taken on Elliot's last name.