S6 - Chapter Thirteen: More Than A Feeling

(Fun fact: I got the title from one of the songs that is used in Season 6 Episode Ten. I thought it was be a good fit to this chapter. The song goes on about a fantasy rather than fact so I thought it would well with the chapter.)

"I know for damn sure that they are not your clothes"

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you?!"

"..... has escaped"

Glenn and I decided to take a walk around the community, as my daily exercise. I have been instructed by Chase to carrying on walking even if he is not there to walk with me.

"Are you okay?" Glenn asked as I stared off in thought and I looked at him.
"What?" I asked even though I had heard him, "Oh yeah, I'm fine" I replied and he sighed.

"Are you thinking about what Chase said?" He asked and I sighed, looking down.
"I mean, it has crossed my mind" I replied looking out and he nodded his head slowly.

"Babe, if it happens to be that you are pregnant then we will figure it out and everything's going to be okay" He assured me and I sighed quietly.

"That's easy for you to say, you weren't the reason that we lost the baby last time" I muttered to myself, looking away from him.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Nothing" I replied quickly looking down as I put my hand into my pocket.

"Babe" Glenn called and I hummed in reply, "Baby" He called again and I hummed again.
"Yes, What?" I asked and he sighed before stopping which made me come to a stop.

Glenn turned me to face him and then gently grabbed my arms, "Babygirl, I don't blame you for what happened. I promise" He told me.

"But I do" I replied looking straight at him, "I blame myself for it everyday" I added and he seemed surprised, "I keep asking myself, What if I listened to you? What if I stayed where I was? What if I didn't try to take things into my own hands? So many what ifs" I asked and he sighed in awe as tears pricked my eyes.

"Oh baby" He said quietly before pulling me into his chest and I gripped his shirt tightly.

And we stayed like that for awhile.

"Hey guys, Rick wants us all at the house" Jellybean informed us and we both looked at her before I nodded my head.

"We will be there in a moment" Glenn told her and I turned away then gently wiped my tears as Jellybean walked away, "It's going to be okay" Glenn assured me and I looked up at him. He sighed before placing a hand on the back of my neck then he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I whispered quietly and he smiled before grabbing my hand then he interlocked his fingers with mine.

Glenn and I took our time walking back to the house because we were enjoying our time alone also because I can't walk very fast.

When we arrived at the house, everyone were already there, we were the last ones to arrive so I felt slightly bad but Rick just smiled at me.

"Rain, You can sit here" Carl said standing up from the sofa and I bowed my head to him in thanks before sitting where he just was and he moved to lean against the wall.